Well One More Hero, Spell Ideas

soulmaka

Reaction score
Finished The Heroes In This Thread >> http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=126229
Now There's One ?Hero Left For me.. I decided To make one. Well Here's The Hero :

The Name's Weird but it has a meaning :

Cachón
Faceless Giant (Model : Faceless Void ) ( you can change the Model & Unit Name )

I think spells with Super Strength ( Like Thunder Clap,War stomp ) should Fit to him.

I still have 2 Spells For Him.. and Btw Search trough Spell Request Threads but spells there doesn't Fit Him..

Spells :

Agarro
Grabs A Single Enemy And Throws It where Cachon's Facing. The Target Enemy Will Receive Damage 500,1000,1500, When he Bumps Someone. and the Bumped Person Will Recieve 300,600,900 Damage.

Cooldown: 35,20,10

Molió Golpe
Slams The Ground With Such Force That Stuns The Units Near Him and Deals 400,600,800 Damage. has 250,350,450 AOE.

Cooldown: 15

That's It.. Need More Ideas.. I would Appreciate it.. + rep..

And Your name Would Appear on My Map?? :confused::confused: In Credits.. :thup:

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
Name: Athlete's Foot
Type: Target / Instant
Targets: Enemy, Ally
Description: Target units movement speed is decreased by X%, however, the burning of Athlete's Foot causes the unit to become furious, increasing it's damage by X, and attack speed by X%.
MS Decrease: 5/9/13/17%
Damage: 15/25/35/45
AS Increase: 8/12/16/20%
Duration: 3/5/7/9 seconds
Cooldown: 20/18/16/14

Name: Injection
Type: Instant
Targets: Self
Description: Injection causes pain, dealing X% of your damage to yourself. After this fit of pain, your damage is increased by X%, attack speed by X%, and armor by X for X seconds.
Damage To Self: 25/20/15/10%
Damage Increase: 20/35/50/65%
AS Increase: 10/20/30/40%
Armor: 3/7/11/15
Duration: 4/6/8/10 seconds
Cooldown: 25/23/21/19 seconds

Name: Recoil
Type: Buff / Target
Targets: Ally, Enemy
Description: Recoil increases the target's speed for X% for X seconds. After this duration, the target takes X damage.
AS/MS Increase: 10/15/20/25%
Duration: 5/6/7/8 seconds
Damage: 50/100/150/200
Cooldown: 18/16/14/12

Name: Regrowth
Type: Target
Targets: Ally
Description: Gives the target X hp regeneration per second for 20 seconds. If the target regenerates to full hp before Regrowth is over, Regrowth releases a heal in a 450 AoE for X hp.
HP Per Second: 1.5/3/4.5/6
AoE Heal: 100/250/400/550
Cooldown: 30 seconds

Name: Atomic Inversion [Atomic, Cellular, something to do with Atoms / Cells in the body]
Type: Target
Targets: Allies
Description: If the target is below 25% HP, Atomic Inversion will split the hero into two separate, mini, heroes. Each mini-hero has 3/4 of the original attributes of the main hero, with the addition of X HP. The mini-heroes spawn with full HP, and cannot attack.
HP Bonus: 50/100/150/200
Cooldown: 60 seconds
Comments: This spell is used as an escape mechanism for allies.

Name: Strength Of The Gods
Type: Buff
Targets: Ally
Description: Infuses a target ally with the power of the Heavens. This power increases HP by X%, and gives an extra X damage boost, which deals Pure damage. Attacks made by the infused unit also have a chance to heal the caster for X. Lasts X seconds.
HP Increase: 5/20/35/50%
Pure Damage: 0/25/50/75
Caster Heal: 25/50/75/100
Duration: 4/6/8/10 seconds
How about one of those ;) ?

jonadrian619

-___-
Reaction score
Crushing Swing (Active, No Target)
Swings the weapon with such massive force that it creates a wave of energy which slows down enemies and knocks them back, dealing X damage. Enemies pounded by the weapon itself during the swing will receive massive amounts of damage.

[Damn I gotta go.. my time's up.. I'll give more when I go back home..]

EDIT:
Ultimate Masher (Active, No Target)
Slams the ground with all of his might using his deadly weapon, raising the ground and flinging all nearby enemy units within a 400 radius to the air. Once enemies fall to the ground, they take X damage and stunned for X seconds, and gradually reverting the terrain to its previous state. Buildings affected in this manner will take X damage too.

The ultimate war stomp.

soulmaka

Reaction score
Crushing Swing (Active, No Target)
Swings the weapon with such massive force that it creates a wave of energy which slows down enemies and knocks them back, dealing X damage. Enemies pounded by the weapon itself during the swing will receive massive amounts of damage.

[Damn I gotta go.. my time's up.. I'll give more when I go back home..]

Hmmm.. Nice one.. never thought of That.. :thup::thup:

_whelp

Reaction score
Fissure

Slams the ground, creating a fissure in front of him and knocking him back at the same time.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

• Ghan
        Administrator - Servers are fun

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.