What map do you demand?

Which map-type do you think should come back?

• Melee

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • TAG

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hero Siege

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • 1 player RPG or Campaign

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Car races

• Hide and Seek

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hunt the Others

• Doesn't matter, as long as it's not by PiCkstix

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • *Other* (Please tell me)

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PiCkstix

Reaction score
Haven't you realised that there are so many maps that are practically the same and are boring and overplayed... Like there are +- 200 AoSes that you haven't even played yet and millions of TDs...

Well, I am giving you a chance to express your feelings and vote for the map-type that you think has faded out and should come back to life...

If the map-type that you want to vote for is not here, please vote for "Other" and tell me what it is because I probably don't know all of the map-types...

Thank you for voting in advance :p,
PiCk :cool:

Rheias

New Helper (I got over 2000 posts)
Reaction score
I would like to see a grand strategy game, that could be nice. Not only war, but politics, economy, maybe religion etc.

Also another think that I have been thinking about is something similiar to Pirate Master / Survivor. Kind of like Uther Party, but with twists, like voting people out, earning money etc. The problem with this map though, is that not many people could play it well (i.e. not players that say "500000g for who votes for me").

My thoughts.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
Been a long time since I've seen a good campaign (or any single player map for that matter). Thumbs up for that.

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
>Been a long time since I've seen a good campaign (or any single player map for that matter).

Well SFilip, I am currently working on a Single Player RPG that I hope to have done by Christmas :D

I voted for anything not done by PiCk, he has way to many maps in progress right now it's rediculous :p

Reaction score
>Been a long time since I've seen a good campaign (or any single player map for that matter). Thumbs up for that.
Isn't the Revival of High Elves on it's way? Did someone take control the developing? Or is it fully dead..?

What I'd like to see is nearly same as Rheias.. strategy game.. which Warcraft should have been from the beginning in my opinion :)

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
hmmmm, I voted for a campaign.
But a finished map is better then 10 you jsut begun :)

Sevion

The DIY Ninja
Reaction score
I say a game like life. You play as.... well you. And you can change your appearance. You have to go buy food. Go to the John/Jane. You have to sleep. You have to eat. You have to work. You can go to church. ETC. Like living. Just.... don't make it so addictive people switch from real life to this life :p

Romek

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I want to see any map thats not dota, and was played (and is played) now.
Dota just invades the custom games list. its annoying :)

Although you said 1 player maps, and campaigns.
Multi-players campaigns would be awesome.
A single huge map. with quests, bases and everything!

Demonwrath

Happy[ExtremelyOverCommercializ ed]HolidaysEveryon
Reaction score
Please do not mention DotA, it will get this thread closed >.<

Darkchaoself

What is this i dont even
Reaction score
A survival map, like real life, where you are stranded on an island and make a fire, spears to hunt, need food, etc.

hi_im_bob

......and you are?
Reaction score
I voted for other, but thats only because i would be willing to play ANY of those maps as long as it brought something NEW and INTERESTING to the game type.

Commanders I think it was called, I thought had a really good idea only problem was to many people who had no idea how to play when i hosted it.

diggoran

Reaction score
I played D&D twice and liked it. DM and players are both fun to play. Where'd it go?
>>EDIT: lol didn't even notice the date on this thread.

Kenito

I Helps Most Goodly
Reaction score
So I heer u liek thread nekromansee.

A unified RP map, like back when DoBRP ruled the world. Not only is the RP community weak (though IMO it's strengthened since a year ago), but we have all this disagreement on RARP vs SotRP vs DoBRP vs CotM.

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
A single-player RPG in the style of the Rexxar campaign would probably lure me back to WC3. I haven't played for nearly 4 months - and I lack the sufficient motivation to make any maps myself. I may start my own... eventually.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.