What Unit has the most customizable features

Danjamino

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what unit what hero and what ability i should use as a base when i make a map

AdamGriffith

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
All heros are the same?
And use channel if you are going to make triggered spells.

Flare

Stops copies me!
Reaction score
All units have the same alterable properties I think (even though they don't have hero properties)
Same applies with heroes (except for the obvious fact that they have hero properties ^_^)

With abilities though, it all depends on what you want - Channel is ideal for triggered spells if you want a 'blank canvas' since it does absolutely nothing (cooldown, mana cost, tooltips, and targeting options are probably the only features that need to be looked at) and the excellent option of being able to change the Base Order ID which helps to prevent interfering with other abilities (since 2 Shadow Strike abilities on the same unit/hero won't work properly as one will prioritize itself for casting over the other, and the same applies with all 'normal' spells)

From there, it depends on what you want your ability to have - Acid Bomb, IMO, is pretty good since it has a number of options such as DOT, armor/speed alteration, and it's a non-stunning projectile. Storm Bolt is good if you need a stunning projectile, and so on, so forth. Line projectile that doesn't stun/goes through units, Crushing/Carrion Wave

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.