Which is the event that registers when a unit turns off immolation?

Ryushi

"I will stand, or I will fall. I will not sit."
Reaction score
Trigger:
  • Trigger
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Is issued an order with no target
    • Conditions
      • (Issued order) Equal to (Order(unimmolation))
    • Actions
      • Your Actions

D359

Reaction score
Do I need a separate triger to turn on imolation,I am working on a trigered orb spell based on imolation?

Ryushi

"I will stand, or I will fall. I will not sit."
Reaction score
You can do it with two triggers, or just one trigger using two separate If/Then/Else Statements.
Trigger:
  • Trigger
    • Events
    • Conditions
    • Actions
      • If (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
        • If - Conditions
          • (Issued order) Equal to (Order(immolation))
        • Then - Actions
          • Your first set of actions
        • Else - Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • (Issued order) Equal to (Order(unimmolation))
        • Then - Actions
          • Your second set of actions
        • Else - Actions

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
You can use one If, with an "Or" condition.
Trigger:
  • Trigger
    • Events
    • Conditions
      • (Issued order) Equal to (Order(immolation)) or (Issued order) Equal to (Order(immolation))
    • Actions
        • If - Conditions
          • (Issued order) Equal to (Order(immolation))
        • Then - Actions
          • Your first set of actions
        • Else - Actions
          • Your second set of actions

D359

Reaction score
I think "the or condition" won't cut it since I am useing that to turn off the orb spell.
Should I add to the conditions the ability being cast equal to axe mastery so that the normal imolation won't interfere with my imolation based spell(axe mastery).

Please don't say leave it like that,I already have 2 other heroes with the normal imolation and I don't want them to get the benefits they gain from this custom imolation,this is for my Beastmaster hero only

krainert

Reaction score
Wolfie: Doesn't your script in #5 include a technically unnecessary comparison? I figure those should be avoided whenever practically possible.

D359

Reaction score
Hmm,I am trying to make a spell based on Imolation called Axe Mastery,for a hero called Beastmaster,the spell allows him to become a ranged unit,enableing him to use his second attack againts any vulnerable unit(via orb),until I deactivate it.For the duration of this spell I hope that he will not use his first atack,which has a melee range.

It's kinda like the Troll Warlord's Berserker Rage,from dota.I tryed Ryushi's triger and it worked,the problem is that I don't want it to work for any hero who has a spell based of Immolation other than the Beastmaster hero.

itorrent

Reaction score
Cant u just be able to use some kind of transformation skill, which swithched heroes when activated :S so he can change between ranged & melee (just like wildsould in HoN)

Dirac

Reaction score
It won't cause problems if you set in the condition "Level of Axe Mastery for triggering unit is greater than 0"

D359

Reaction score
itorent:No,because he has all of his summons are in a spellbook

Dirac:since I suck at trigers might I sugest you explain to me how to do that.

Dirac

Reaction score
Click the new condition button, search for Integer Comparison, click one of the values, search for "Level of ability for unit" under the Unit classification and press ok

D359

Reaction score
The spells works perfectly,but I feel that I should alter it a bit,I dislike the fact that orb only works on air,could you sugest me a condition for this triger that disables the beast master's first atack,so that he may use the orb efect to fight,or a triger that enhances his range for the duration of imolation.Or could I alter the orb spell for this?

Dirac

Reaction score
It only works on air because your beastmaster's second attack only targets air units

D359

Reaction score
So if I make it target ground as well,will the second atack overide the first?If not,what should I do for the overide of the first atack by the second?

WolfieeifloW

WEHZ Helper
Reaction score
Wolfie: Doesn't your script in #5 include a technically unnecessary comparison? I figure those should be avoided whenever practically possible.
The 'or' condition helps, in the way that the script will only run if one of those two are true.
So, if the order is the on one, run 'Then', else run 'Else'.
It allows you to use one instead of using two If/Then/Elses.

Dirac

Reaction score
Well i think you ask too much, go test the map yourself, it should override the attack

D359

Reaction score
Well I tried everything I could,but the orb attack didn't override the normal one.Now I am trying to come up with a new ideea.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.