• linux

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I use another or I use more than one.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

mapguy

Reaction score
do you use Linux, Mac or Windows?

its because I fond something on the map editor that crashes when a person with mac plays the map.
so, I just want to know if there is a really big number of mac users.
If there is a lot, I will probably fix the map right now.
if not, Ill fix later.
(Im asking it because it will take like 6 hours of intense work to fix).

Azlier

Old World Ghost
Reaction score
If it takes you six hours of work to fix, you're probably using GUI. I wouldn't use that.

BlackRose

Forum User
Reaction score
1. It's Operating System. Not software.
2. It's found, not fond.

Regardless, I use Windows.

six hours cause Im lazy.

and Im fighting for a leak free game

If you used JASS, you wouldn't need to fight so hard for a leak-free map.

mapguy

Reaction score
I'm using a Mac. :p

can you create a demo map that causes a unit to damages an area 10 times every 0.03 and run this map for 30 minutes and tell me if this crashes your mac or not?

Trigger:
  • cause unit to damage area after 0.00 seconds dealing 0.00 damage in 500 AOE

and JASS has a lot of problems if you dont use it in the right way/

KillerChi

Reaction score
Windows

Off topic here but, if you plan on being a mapmaker, you should at least be a little more professional with your grammar and actually capitalizing words. Good grammar can completely change the meaning of a sentence "Let's eat Gramma!" compared to "Let's eat, Gramma!" You will not believe how grammar can effect how seriously people view you and your projects. Go through the project development forums, which projects are you going to take seriously? The ones with nice grammar, neat, pretty format, or, the one which has terrible grammar and not very neat?

mapguy

Reaction score
Windows

Off topic here but, if you plan on being a mapmaker, you should at least be a little more professional with your grammar and actually capitalizing words. Good grammar can completely change the meaning of a sentence "Let's eat Gramma!" compared to "Let's eat, Gramma!" You will not believe how grammar can effect how seriously people view you and your projects. Go through the project development forums, which projects are you going to take seriously? The ones with nice grammar, neat, pretty format, or, the one which has terrible grammar and not very neat?

sorry man, my english is basic and I'm brazilian. I try my best to writte correctly.
Now I'm lerning german...

KillerChi

Reaction score
sorry man, my english is basic and I'm brazilian. I try my best to writte correctly.
Now I'm lerning german...

Oh, sorry about that. Forgive me. One of my friends was held back for two years due to his not very good English skills.(He was Brazilian, too) (Forget we have a lot of non-native English speakers here)

Back on-topic, I think you should get the Mac problem fixed soon, and/or convert to JASS, GUI is tedious for more complex tasks.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.