Whr can i get those...

puppetmaster

Reaction score
Whr can i get those anime models such as Naruto, Bleach , one piece ..etc..
Whr can i get them??PLease tell me...

Incase no model on the web, can somebody create for me?

wizaerd

Reaction score
Once upon a time, not too horribly long ago, but longer than a couple of weeks, I saw a posting here that had a whole list of Anime models with links. Naruto, Bleach, etc... At the time I wasn't too interested, so didn't bookmark it or anything. Several weeks later I was thinking I did want one of them, but never found the link or posted message again. I'm sure they're available at The Hive, but I hate browsing thru their model lists and they don't really have a very good search either. I'd really like to re-find that message here, but I've searched and searched and searched to no avail...

So why am I responding? Ahhh, because if somebody does know of that message, they may respond here, and I'll get an email with it!! Yay!

puppetmaster

Reaction score
Aw, no... i cant find them.

oooo let me make you models! :thup:
Seriously, are you good in modeling?

Once upon a time, not too horribly long ago, but longer than a couple of weeks, I saw a posting here that had a whole list of Anime models with links. Naruto, Bleach, etc... At the time I wasn't too interested, so didn't bookmark it or anything. Several weeks later I was thinking I did want one of them, but never found the link or posted message again. I'm sure they're available at The Hive, but I hate browsing thru their model lists and they don't really have a very good search either. I'd really like to re-find that message here, but I've searched and searched and searched to no avail...

So why am I responding? Ahhh, because if somebody does know of that message, they may respond here, and I'll get an email with it!! Yay!
If possible, can you share the link with me?

jig7c

Stop reading me...-statement
Reaction score
i could care less of those resources, but would you mind attaching that link to this thread, as someone else might need it...

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.