• Never Tried Dota

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
Why do we Hate Dota so much? In my banlist report I have found that dota is the most game with the most probelms

I hate dota compelety but I like Naruto Wars? lol :p

Who hates dota and who doesn't? And why?

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Why? It took away the variety of B-net so there is nothing but dota hosted.

---------

Can we please have a rule about no dota threads? This is like the 10th one i have seen asking a question like this or similar.

HG-Bonfire

Reaction score
I agree with pineapple, Dota is actually a rather decent game, but that doesn't mean it should be clogging the b.net game server! Its way too over hyped and, quite frankly, it isn't that good.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
wow thats werid I never thought of it but wth with the banlist? Is there a real point to it? or did it so dota cult followers can have control :rolleyes:
but is it because everyone here isn't in that cult? Does anyone even like dota?

InfectedWithDrew

I used to go here a lot.
Reaction score
I'm surprised that we need to keep asking the same question, "What do you think about DotA?" It'd be like there being ten threads on the WE board for "OMG lol how do I delete doodadz???? :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:"

D

Dr4gonL0rd

Well, I am actually a DotA player, but I play RoC DotA and not TFT DotA.
As far as I know, the banlist program was created to prevent leavers and such from ruining DotA games. I have one, but I (unlike some people I know) unban people I have banned after 2 months, while some people never unban, which I find to illogical (spelling?), since as time passed, you would have like 10,000 bans and no one to play with.

Most people who play DotA despise leavers, even if they have a good reason for leaving like, "I just learned that my uncle died, I gtg". Why ban someone for actually having a life outside of WarCraft? It doesnt make sense. Many DotA players are somewhat obsessed with it, doing anything they can to give them a better chance of winning. By not letting people dl the map, they think everything will be better. And well, it is; in the short run atleast. But, everybody needs to start sometime right? People cant seem the realize that while they despise DotA noobs, they were noobs once too, they werent born DotA pros.

I believe that whole "banlist/noob-dler hate" thing is why so many find DotA distasteful. They probably think that playing DotA is going to turn them into one of the many mean DotA players out there.

Well,those are just my thoughts on the subject...:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.