Why Does WE Close When on the Import File Dialog Box

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
It irritates me much, I cannot work properly with my imports because of this. I am currently replacing a large amount of files and it always closes (completely disappears but leaves process on). What is wrong with this thing? It works on the other computer though (Does not close when on import dialog box).

I think all the dialog boxes here are going loco. They seem to close at a certain period of time.

Joccaren

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
1. Are you sure the computer your using is actually able to do this? It may not have enough RAM ect. (Just a suggestion)
2. I may not have entirely understood your post but, are you being patient and waiting. If it keeps the process going, it is probably still doing wht you asked it to, its just taking a long time to do it.
3. Try re-installing WC3

FhelZone

Have a drink of a nice cold mellowberry juice!
Reaction score
I think it has something to do with the OS. Almost all dialog box closes before you could even select a file. It has about 5 seconds before the dialog box causes an error and terminate the program.

EDIT: Nevermind seems that it needs some registry fix since I just copied the game from my other computer.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.