Why no one suggested "Retry" option in Single Player Custom Game?

tom_mai78101

The Helper Connoisseur / Ex-MineCraft Host
Staff member
Reaction score
I have not found a thread in Battle.net Forums that asks for a "Retry" mode in StarCraft II Single Player Custom (Melee) Game.

You know that in WarCraft III, you are able to play with computers in Single Player custom game (any games), and that when you're about to be defeated, you would either quit or press the "Retry" option in the game menu.

Well, Starcraft II lacked that option in-game.

Proof:
39831420.png

I know that Computers suck, and I know the main thrill is in the Multiplayer, but I wanted to get the word out, and really hoping for someone to help me post this idea on Battle.net StarCraft II Suggestion forum. The game has been out for 3 months, and Googling for this isn't helping much at all.

I do not have US SC2 account (Taiwan account), and I don't think there's going to be Cross Realm until much later...So, telling me to go post that in the English forums is currently impossible.

Post your discussions about having the "Retry" option in a custom melee game in Single Player. I don't want to replay the map just by having to go to Score Screen, then reload all maps, then play the same map again, wasting some time along the way.

I even lose to lots of people in custom melee games in Multiplayer. I don't want to keep losing. I'm practicing in Single Player, until I'm able to beat Brutal computers, 1 by 1. So far, I even kept losing to Normal computers. So, you know why I don't like embarrassing myself online.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.