Will this spell be able in GUI?

free_killing

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Okay, i want to make a spell, i dont ask for code, i just ask if its able, and if its hard or easy..
So here comes the info about the spell:
Caster casts a spell, based on war stomp, stunts every units within 320 for 2 seconds, and makes a circle around it, so distance to hero and circle is 320, and circle will be there for 2 seconds, but theres more, there will also come lines from circle to here, and all within 320, will get dmged with 320 dmg, i have tried to make a thing, on how it wud look like, well, it isnt good, but i think you can see, what i mean :)

Attachments

• GUIable.jpg
    GUIable.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 120

burne-

Reaction score
Well I dont quite get the explanation, but the spells seems to be doable in GUI. I would say its pretty easy-medium to make.

istar

Reaction score
what does the lines do? like shockwave? if so its doable
curvy lines is hard though....

istar

Reaction score
actually, i just tot of it, you could have a dummy unit to move in random point, but in the same general direction, but need some cheem complex maths to make it nice though
for the curvy lines
i dont think theres any ability that have curves in them to base on....

istar

Reaction score
i donno if theres a simpler way, but what i am thinking is
use some maths to denote a triangular area that is the general direction you want
make a dummy unit to travel to random point in the area, outwards
the unit itself model is the projectile, or make some graphics on the dummy while it travels
i really cant think of any base ability that have curves...hmm...

free_killing

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
i donno if theres a simpler way, but what i am thinking is
use some maths to denote a triangular area that is the general direction you want
make a dummy unit to travel to random point in the area, outwards
the unit itself model is the projectile, or make some graphics on the dummy while it travels
i really cant think of any base ability that have curves...hmm...

Hmm, there must be a ability, there has curves...hmm... :)
Edit: How about the projectile made by the thunder lizard, i dont remember if it has curves :/

istar

Reaction score
it projectile is lightning and its curvy if i am not wrong, but there is no way for you to detect the progression of the projectile, besides, only the graphic is curvy, the actual attack is not, so not usable

SerraAvenger

Cuz I can
Reaction score
Hmm, there must be a ability, there has curves...hmm... :)
Edit: How about the projectile made by the thunder lizard, i dont remember if it has curves :/

Use lightnings.

Or do a sliding trigger that uses polar projection, altering the angle over time

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.