Will Two Worlds work on Windows 7 64bit?

Discussion in 'Gaming Technical Support' started by sidove, Dec 25, 2009.

1. sidove

sidove Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Hi I bought the game Two Worlds a while ago and tried on my Windows XP 32bit and i could install it but my grapich card was shitty and now like 6 months later i am buying a Windows 7 64bit computer and i don't know if it will run on Windows 7.

I have checked their webiste and it says it works for Vista 64bit, but i have some crappy version of the game that is like US version and i live in Europe (not meaning that US versions suck but meaning that they suck cause i live in EU and need fix all settings in the Control Panel to play it) so i am asking will the game run on Windows 7 64bit or do I need to buy a newer copy of the game that says "Games for Windows" (mine doesn't).

+rep for answer :)

2. ElderKingpin

ElderKingpin Post in the anime section, or die.

Ratings:
    +127 / 0 / -0
    if it works for vista, it works for windows. microsoft was able to reduce the amount of RAM their operating system uses. Windows 7 uses less memory (or something that deals with computer usage)

• Like Like x 1
  3. sidove

sidove Member

Ratings:
    +22 / 0 / -0
    Ok thank you adding cookies to you :)

4. azareus

azareus And you know it.

Ratings:
    +63 / 0 / -0
    Generally, everything that works for Vista, works for 7.
    They're nearly identical in many things.

Not the same with XP/Vista though.

5. Azeroc

Azeroc New Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0
    To be honest, I don't like Two Worlds. Horse riding is just.... fail...

6. Varine

Varine And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war

Ratings:
    +832 / 11 / -1
    It should run, but not in 64 bit. Microsoft made an emulator that works for most 32 bit programs (I've had a few programs that wouldn't install, but not many), so it'll be installed in the Program Files x86 directory.