World Editor-Terrain Tileset

EcHo_Tempest

Reaction score
hi i have a question is there a way to not limit the Terrain Pallet to 8 tiles??

thanks in advance

Kikac_NNGK

Reaction score
u have a max tiles number to 12 i think, but some tiles worth 2 spaces and some 1.

Lord_Kakashi

The Wabbits are attacking
Reaction score
There are tools to omit the limit on the tileset. Search the forum.

P.S.
I am omnipresent in your closet, since it's my jurisdiction

EcHo_Tempest

Reaction score
but i mean i want like 3 different tiles for a city background for depth and 3 for a forest 3 for a mountain 3 for a ocean and then i want to be able to add more later on like have a lava area and stuff :S

Glivee

The Swedish Moose
Reaction score
Im using UMS World Editor and im currently using 16 different Tile-sets :) You could always give that a try :)

EcHo_Tempest

Reaction score
also i have another question how do you make a map bigger than 256x256 :S im trying to make a rpg xD

temri

Reaction score
You can use Newgen Editor to make map bigger than 256x256 but isn't recommended because it will take lot of time and it cannot be played on B.Net

Firezy

Reaction score
256x256... theres a map thats 408x408 but its only like 2/5 done and their almost at the map size limit (4MB) so they had to MASS revamp everything

Glivee

The Swedish Moose
Reaction score
You can use Newgen Editor to make map bigger than 256x256 but isn't recommended because it will take lot of time and it cannot be played on B.Net

You cant play maps over 256x256 on Bnet? :S

Even if its under the 4mb limit?

Glivee

The Swedish Moose
Reaction score
Well now i have tested and it works perfectly with maps larger than 256x256 on Bnet :)

Echo_Tempest:
The UMSWE is a modification for the Original World Editor wich allows you to enforce
limits on almost everything. When it comes to maximum Doodads and also the Mapsize

(Ex: 360x360)

I can't seem to find the Download Link atm for the UMSWE. But else
i would have pasted it here :)

EcHo_Tempest

Reaction score
woo thanks!!! ill try to keep the file size under 4 mb xD but thanks seriously! im gona stick with newgen for now and change later when im uncapped :p

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.