Wow trick

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
here's a Wow trick I saw elsewhere, and wanted to share it with you.
This is not an exploit, just a funny trick to do.

In Tyr's hand, at the back of the small cathedral, you can click on chairs threw the wall and sit on them.

Get a friend to farm Tyr's hand with you, and when you pass next to that place, just say something like:
"Hey look, I can click the chair, can you too ?" (don't click on it)

There is like 75% chances that your friend will click on it, go threw the wall, aggro the 2-3 elite mobs that are standing next to him, and die Smiling.

Neat?
:)

King TonGoll

ORLY?*DDR*
Reaction score
what a great way too use that huh....

lol i found something even COOLER!in Scarlet Monistary, if your a hunter and go into the instance. send your pet on a scout mission using eyes of the beast and guide him back outside of the instance, it wont teleport you back. where the armory is, there should be a whole where you can drop into this white place and pull all the monsters in a instance down there where there harmless.

C

Caras

Yea that chair trick also works in Goldshire. I used to duel there with lowbies and keep running to the wall and going into the inn thru walls, people had no idea what I was doing. :shades:

NiKaNoRoU_GR

Reaction score
Caras said:
Yea that chair trick also works in Goldshire. I used to duel there with lowbies and keep running to the wall and going into the inn thru walls, people had no idea what I was doing. :shades:
hehe, I killed 15 ppl in this way (evil laugh)

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
I gotta try that out in Goldshire..

Rabarber (And any other EU players here), what server are you on?

NoxMortus

All Along the Watchtower
Reaction score
Rabarber said:
Kul Tiras for me :rolleyes:

Ah, cool, I have a character on that server, level 16 Night Elf Hunter, I think his name is 'Serran'... But I don't really play on that server much :rolleyes:

W!†A_cRaft

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I play horde on Kor' Gal relativly new server and on troll bane ( my alt) alliance hunter night elf.

By the way a tip for small level chars, in westfall there is a quest that requires you to get a pocketwatch, you should do this quest when you are level 12 or 13 maybe but there are 2 guys 11 lvl and one 15 lvl guy guarding it.

Just do the same thing explained in the main post. Click throught a wall to a chest in the room and pick up the pocktwatch

1JadedJen

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money
Reaction score
**Announcer guy voice**
Yes, Here at TH, you will find that half of the community bows down to the life sucking entity called WoW

**Normal Voice**
The other half despise it completely LOL. Seems to be an ongoing debate around here, to WoW or not to Wow

Husky

Local Lurker
Reaction score
1JadedJen said:
**Announcer guy voice**
Yes, Here at TH, you will find that half of the community bows down to the life sucking entity called WoW

**Normal Voice**
The other half despise it completely LOL. Seems to be an ongoing debate around here, to WoW or not to Wow

Hehe. I've actually put WoW aside during my Exam period (which starts in like 2 weeks). About a week ago my gamecard expired so I just thought i'd leave it dead while I got exams (less distractions). Now im on the World of Offline Gaming ;D (Dawn of War + Expansions).

1JadedJen

Send Lawyers, Guns and Money
Reaction score
Husky said:
Now im on the World of Offline Gaming ;D (Dawn of War + Expansions).

I too have entered WoG
Currently have been watching my husband play a lot of Fable. He is a horrible game hog LOL

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.