Video WWII Ammunition Plant Exploration being careful because there could be live explosives!

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
rootlessdestinations.png

WWII Ammunition Plant, Live explosives!

I am in this video too all the way up until they say Poison Ivy. I am highly allergic to Poison Ivy. I was able to explore this area somewhat but this video is the whole exploration. A super interesting place that is now a National Recovery center because the Ammunition plant was not environmentally safe. They are still trying to get rid of all the toxins in the area and you have to be careful if you explore here, there could be some explosives still around.

I did some research and this place back in the day was this

The location is on a National Park next to a lake, of course, one of the few only natural ones in Texas.

This was good times adventuring with Rootless Destinations!

Last edited:

Rootless Destinations

Paranormal and Abandoned Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
WWII Ammunition Plant, Live explosives!

I am in this video too all the way up until they say Poison Ivy. I am highly allergic to Poison Ivy. I was able to explore this area somewhat but this video is the whole exploration. A super interesting place that is now a National Recovery center because the Ammunition plant was not environmentally safe. They are still trying to get rid of all the toxins in the area and you have to be careful if you explore here, there could be some explosives still around.

I did some research and this place back in the day was this

The location is on a National Park next to a lake, of course, one of the few only natural ones in Texas.

This was good times adventuring with Rootless Destinations!
This was such a cool location! It looked like star wars movie set.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.