Xbox360 games

Rad

Reaction score
I bought an Xbox360 just before Christmas, and need some games. I have Xbox live (gold) with Halo 3.

I just don't know of any good multiplayer games out there besides COD4 - Which I'm not going to buy.

Does anyone have some suggestions, especially a game that can be played with 3 players online (preferably together, but that might be too picky)

And is Mass Effect single player only, or is there online play? Someone told me it was an MMO for the 360 but according to the site its 1 player. Then again, alot of xbox live games are considered 1 player offline.

Oninuva

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Mass Effect is Single Player ONLY. NO EXCEPTIONS.

As of now, I only play COD4, Halo 3, Arkadian Warrior (ARCADE GAME), and Small Arms (ARCADE GAME).

I am waiting for Age of Conan. That will be one of the first MMORPG's on a gaming console, other than FF Series.

Btw, whats your gamer tag? Mine is kind of obvious.

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
these are good games too Crackdown, Gears of War and Saints Row

BlightWarden

Reaction score
these are good games too Crackdown, Gears of War and Saints Row

i agree with these games, they are pretty cool from what i'v seen. also perfect dark zero might be worth looking at, i had PD on the old 64, not sure what its like now.

if they ever make them, knights of the old republic was fun for the old box, and i heard rumors of a Killer instinct platinum for 360 like two years ago, so if that ever comes out it might be worth getting. (i was a KI fan.)

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
I find the singleplayer games really, really fun. I enjoyed them more than the multiplayer ones actually. And by singleplayer games I mean games such as Bioshock (who got game of the year award), Mass Effect, Orange Box (Which also include the mutliplayer game Team Fortress 2)

Oh, my gamertag is CaptainOP

hi_im_bob

......and you are?
Reaction score
I think that all of the guitar hero games are all multiplayer, ghost recon 2, madden..... there is a lot of stuff, i always check out the xbox.com site, they talk about releases and if you go here: http://forums.xbox.com/552/ShowForum.aspx then just look at people's games they play.

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
I find the singleplayer games really, really fun. I enjoyed them more than the multiplayer ones actually. And by singleplayer games I mean games such as Bioshock (who got game of the year award), Mass Effect, Orange Box (Which also include the mutliplayer game Team Fortress 2)

Oh, my gamertag is CaptainOP

Oh yes

I forgot about Bioshock :eek:

ninjas9

Reaction score
i only play halo 3 COD4 and Gears of War. gotta love the head shots on Gears of war.

NotTheHelper

Yeah, its under your bed.
Reaction score
Whay wouldnt u get COD4? its mad fun

Mass Effect is awsome single player, and umm idk bout multi b/c im only playing cod4 atm.

Rad

Reaction score
I bought Mass Effect and Crackdown. Crackdown is pretty fun multiplayer, already beat Mass Effect it wasn't all I expected it to be (beat it in 10 hours, which is bad for a single player game).

I have Halo 3, and my gamertag is radgh

I'll wait for age of conan.

ninjas9

Reaction score
if you want to play freaky scary game play FEAR. i beat it but it was scary and wierd at the same time.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.