Yo Momma

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
vaccum cleaners don't blow:thdown:

You obviously do not understand this joke. Now unless you're just wierd and call it a suckjob, the term blowing refers to blowjob - which involves sucking. Sucking is what vaccum cleaners do.

You are either
1. Serious, and don't understand the joke (usually due to young age)
OR
2. Trolling me. Close but no cigar.

sqrage

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
You obviously do not understand this joke. Now unless you're just wierd and call it a suckjob, the term blowing refers to blowjob - which involves sucking. Sucking is what vaccum cleaners do.

IMO it's just a retarded joke. Vacuums indeed do not blow.

Seb!

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Yo mamma's like a shotgun -- one cock, and she blows!

Sil3nt

SUP?
Reaction score
IMO it's just a retarded joke. Vacuums indeed do not blow.

Yes, but "your mum" does (referring to the joke). Because I have some spare time, I will break down and deconstruct the joke for those who do not understand the 'joke' behind the joke.

Firstably, the first part of the joke is the way this piece relates to the general, immature, sexist, perception of women, from men - as whores. This is an insult, but sometimes a joke among men, to women.

The male species tends to only want sex, and then dump the poor female. Or, get a hooker.

Secondably, the term getting 'laid', a seemingly normal word, in fact has a double meaning. Getting laid can mean being put against something, or recieving sex. However, I will not be explaining this, you will have to wait until next lesson.

Thirdably, vaccums suck - not blow. But it is the context of the word blow of which makes this joke hilarious and unbearable. You see, the term 'blowing' refers to a 'blowjob' which is sucking the male erectile organ.

Now if you put two and two together, this is what you get. If you feel strongly about sexism, I strongly suggest you to NOT read the spoilers below as you will most likely be offended.

Vaccums suck -> Women suck /aka blowjob -> Both involve sucking - hence the general term of 'blowing' can be used in this context ->

Vaccums CAN get laid in the corner, against the wall -> Women CAN get laid in the corner, against the wall.

Now if you read that, you can clearly see that the vaccuum cleaner can be compared to the female species in two ways. The joke is that they are so similar, yet so different at the same time :D:D:D

I hope I have explained this joke clearly for everyone to understand, and enjoy. I look forward to seeing more 'yo mamma' jokes from you.

Yes,

AudacityNeedsYou.jpg

(ignore the audacity)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.