Your Favorite Universe

Your Favorite Blizz Universe

• Total voters

Knocksious

Sweet, I got 2 little green bars!
Reaction score
Just a quick head count. I would like to know what everyone's favorite Blizz Universe is, only taking into account the atmosphere/storyline/general feel of the games, not the graphics and stuff.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
Diablo takes the cake, slaps it, and then eats it.

I just love the dark and evil feel of the Diablo story.

Shouldn't this be in the Games? Its ont about Warcraft.

Knocksious

Reaction score
I agree 100% pineapple

move to games? sure, I wasn't sure where to file it, so sorry about that

Asehujiko

Reaction score
That's because the starcraft universe has very little background behind it atm.

Any given Warcraft or Diablo location has an entire story behind it. Starcraft atm, doesn't. I hope it will change in SCII.

Just look at how detailed the background was in WCI(your human, they orc, kill them). They immediatly fleshed out the story in DI because it's an rpg instead of an rts.

O

Obsidian

Tough call... I'm going to have to go for Starcraft though, even if it is just the hype for SCII
But Diablo was SO good... argh! I'm beginning to regret my decision

Ninja_sheep

Heavy is credit to team!
Reaction score
lol, pretty sneseles vote since you are in a warcraft forum... ofc the majority will vote for Wc

Xapphire

Liberty, Simply said; a lie.
Reaction score
I only think it isn't starcraft, because everyone who has posted here, is probably not a starcraft fanatic.

Though, I'm positive that when creating starcraft, blizzard was just testing their ability of game development. Now releasing SC II, they will improve everything, and remind everyone that they care... for STARCRAFT...
And everyone here will change their vote to starcraft blah blah blah..

Unless...
Unless Diablo 3 comes out, then everyone will make a new poll, with, is diablo owning SCII, and WoW by 100% or is it 99%...

^.^, but for now, Wc3 RuleZ :p

Knocksious

Reaction score
>lol, pretty sneseles vote since you are in a warcraft forum... ofc the majority will vote for Wc

:eek: good call

I figured everyone would be familiar with all of blizzards games, though.

PurgeandFire

zxcvmkgdfg
Reaction score
Warcraft FTW!

^ :rolleyes:

Except for WoW... Causes people to die and makes people have glasses and it makes people oddly attracted to it. xD

Hatebreeder

So many apples
Reaction score
Yup Starcraft... My Favourite Game among the Blizz games =) It's just... Addictive =)
And i love the Story behind all this, it's just comparable to our Politics, and all the Corruption, definaltely gives a feel of realism.

Pineapple

Just Smile.
Reaction score
*Offtopic*
BTW, wanna laugh your ass off? Check out this Vid: LINK
It's an Intepretation of a Song.

That has nothing to do with any of this : \ At all, It has nothing to do with warcraft even : \

-------------------------------------

I just started into Starcraft story, but it is pretty cool, not as good as diablo though.

Cornface

Avoid, if at all possible.
Reaction score
Warcraft tbh, that's the serie I played the most, but also the Diablo world is so dead and dull, and the starcraft one is so... depressive.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.