!!<~♀Contest♀~>!!

Daelin

Kelani Mage
Reaction score
dArKzEr0 said:
(off topic)
Is "advanced GUI" an oxymoron?

No... there are simple GUI codes, and advanced ones. These stages exist for almost anything. Even for stupidity. :p

~Daelin

stavious

Reaction score
Hey, I started an RPG contest nearly a week ago, and it's going well. I must say I was inspired to do it because I saw that contests finally had a suitable crowd, but also because (as Daelin said) I like RPGs, and am good at making them, but most of all enjoy them a lot ( :p ). So I thought, why not have people make them, but better ones then usual and get prizes for it too (all in one shot ;) ). There really isn't another 'map type' contest running now that I know of (I know there are about 3 terrainng ones :eek: ) so I figured it would be a bit of a new deal; to put all of the skills of the Editor into work in a map contest; terraining, triggering, modeling etc. (the RPG is just to limit it a bit and make it possible to judge :eek: ).
So don't say that ALL contests are bad though. And if anyone here thinks they are so talented with the mapping business please join in as a judge (still need some there) :) .

emjlr3

Change can be a good thing
Reaction score
aha...well...once i got done with mine, like in the next week like 4 popped up outa no where

I waited a while, because, liek WC3C, i wanted to start up a spell session, that would go every month or something, maybe get awards for it

seems there is only 1 person who really minds all these contest though really

with that said, I feel mine is unique

corvusHaunt

Reaction score
Stavious, don't worry, as I said...If the contest is original and well done, then that is excellent; I myself would like to see more of these types of contests.

stavious

Reaction score
corvusHaunt said:
Stavious, don't worry, as I said...If the contest is original and well done, then that is excellent; I myself would like to see more of these types of contests.
Thanx for your support :D .

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.