Model: Thrall
Attributes:
Strength: 18
Agility: 12

Intelligence: 23
Starting Stats:
Hitpoints: 825
Mana: 675
Attack Damage: 20 base + 2d6 (2, 6 sided die for people who have never played D&D :p)
Armor: 2

Description: When the young Warchief of the Orcs freed his people of the Demonic Corruption, their were a few orcs who had a natural affinity for the ancient Shamanistic powers once wielded by their ancestors. Kagz'narok was one such orc. Among his people, he is know as "Stormcaller", a breed of Shamans that call upon the powerful storms to destroy the enemies that threaten their bretheren. And among those Stormcallers', Kagz'narok is the most feared of them all. He use and control of Storm-Magics is unrivaled in all the world. He calls upon the very elements of Lightning, Fire, Earth and Water to aid him in combat. He is a fearsome opponent and should never be trifled with.

INNATE
BTNSpell_Shadow_CallofBone.jpg

Totem of Tremoring Earth
Kagz'narok summons an immovable totem at a target point on the ground. The totem causes the ground to tremble, slowing the movement speed of units effected. Lasts 20 seconds.

NOTE: The totem basically channels earthquake, but deals no damage as it's only purpose is to slow the movement speed of enemies near the totem. Totem has spell immunity, and 20 hit points.

BTNSpell_Lightning_LightningBolt01.jpg

Lightning Strike
Kagz'narok calls a great bolt of Lightning to strike down his foes. Lightning Strike deals high damage and has a chance of statically charging the target unit, increasing the damage done by a subsequent Lightning Strike. Static Charge lasts 20 seconds, or until another Lightning Strike consumes it.

Level 1: 100 damage, 5% to statically charge target.
Level 2: 150 damage, 10% to statically charge target.
Level 3: 200 damage, 15% to statically charge target.
Level 4: 250 damage, 20% to statically charge target.
Level 5: 300 damage, 25% to statically charge target.

NOTE: Static Charge increases the damage of the next Lightning Strike by 50%. It's hard capped at 50% so that at level 5, Lightning Strike deals 450 damage. Also, when Kagz'narok casts Lightning Strike on a target with Static Charge, it removes the Static Charge buff from the target.

BTNSpell_Holy_BlessingOfProtection.jpg

Shield of Twisting Flame
Kagz'narok calls upon the element of fire to protect him from harm. The Shield of Twisting Flame grants Kagz'narok additional armor and a chance to burn melee attackers. The burn deals light damage over time.

Level 1: 1 armor, 4% chance to burn melee attackers for 50 damage over 5 seconds.
Level 2: 2 armor, 8% chance to burn melee attackers for 60 damage over 5 seconds.
Level 3: 3 armor, 12% chance to burn melee attackers for 70 damage over 5 seconds.
Level 4: 4 armor, 16% chance to burn melee attackers for 80 damage over 5 seconds.
Level 5: 5 armor, 20% chance to burn melee attackers for 90 damage over 5 seconds.

NOTE: This ability is pretty straight forward, pretty simple too. I mean, I suck with triggers quite frankly and I could code this in GUI.

BTNSpell_Nature_UndyingStrength.jpg

Waters' Mending
Kagz'narok calls the element of water to heal himself or a target friendly unit, in addition, this healing water has a chance to heal the targets mind; rejuvenating it's mana.

Level 1: Heals 100 hit points, 8% chance to restore 50 mana.
Level 2: Heals 125 hit points, 16% chance to restore 75 mana.
Level 3: Heals 175 hit points, 24% chance to restore 100 mana.
Level 4: Heals 225 hit points, 32% chance to restore 150 mana.
Level 5: Heals 275 hit points, 40% chance to restore 200 mana.

NOTE: This is a pretty straight forward heal, the hit point heal is low due to the mana "heal". So I figure it looks pretty balanced. Also, I didn't want to have a powerful nuker with a powerful heal, especially if it restores mana.

ULTIMATE:
BTNSpell_Nature_CallStorm.jpg

Stormlords' Mastery
Kagz'narok calls a massive storm which follows him around, this storm does nothing until Kagz'narok casts a spell. When he casts a spell the storm expends all of it's energy to enhance the spells' effectiveness. Stormlords' Mastery lasts until Kagz'narok casts a spell.

Level 1:
-Lightning Strike: Increases damage by 50% (Stacks with Static Charge.)
-Shield of Twisting Flame: Increases the armor rating by 50%, and increases the damage of the burn proc by 20 damage per level.
-Waters' Mending: Increases the healing and restorative bonuses by 15%.

Level 2:
-Lightning Strike: Increases damage by 100% (Stacks with Static Charge.)
-Shield of Twisting Flame: Increases the armor rating by 75%, and increases the damage of the burn proc by 30 damage per level.
-Waters' Mending: Increases the healing and the restorative bonuses by 30%.

Level 3:
-Lightning Strike: Increases damage by 150% (Stacks with Static Charge. for a maximum of 200% damage.)
-Shield of Twisting Flame: Increases the armor rating by 100%, and increases the damage of the burn proc by 40 damage per level.
-Waters' Mending: Increases the healing and the restorative bonuses by 45%.

NOTE: Once Kagz'narok casts a spell while Stormlords' Mastery is active, the storm dissapates. Meaning that after he activates SM, he casts a spell and that spell is enhanced. Also, SM should have a VERY long cooldown, like 3-4 minutes.

D

Dr4gonL0rd

Ok, well it looks like it has been started, please note that I may accidentaly take ideas from other WC3 games, I might, because I have never played TFT dota and whatnot. Ok, here goes, this is going to be a a little less elaborate as the first one. (and btw, great job!)

Name: Celairne the Cold, Frost Warrior
Model: Skeleton warrior, bluish, maybe a skin and\or a new model to make him look like he has armor on him (make him look more menacing ^.^).
Attributes
Strength: 25
Agility: 10
Intelligence: 20
Health: 650 This includes additional health from his strength
Range: Melee
Attack damage: 22-32
Attack cooldown: 1.65
Armor: 4
Move speed: 235

Ok, now spells. Here goes nothing.

Icicle Wave: Sends a wave of icicles and frost energy in a cone, causing damage and freezing hapless victims for a short duration.
Level 1: 60 damage, freezes units for 4 seconds, heroes for 2.
Level 2: 120 damage, same freeze duration.
Level 3: 180 damage, same freeze duration.
Level 4: 240 damage, same freeze duration.

Ice Blade Energy: Imbues the Frost Warrior's Ice Blade with powerful frost energy drawn from Northrend. This gives the Frost Warrior a chance to freeze enemies when he attacks them.
Level 1: 10% chance, freezes for 1 second.
Level 2: 18% chance, freezes for 2 seconds.
Level 3: 26% chance, freezes for 3 seconds.
Level 4: 35% chance, freezes for 4 seconds.

Cold Shield Aura: Cold energies form around the Frost Warrior, giving nearby units a shield of frost energy, giving them addtional protection and slows melee units attacking them.
Level 1: 2 additional armor, slows attack and movement speed by 15%.
Level 2: 4 additional armor, same slowing effect.
Level 3: 6 additional armor, same slowing effect.
Level 4: 8 additional armor, same slowing effect.

Ultimate
Frost Blast: At the pinnacle of the Frost Warriror's power, he is able to send a huge blast of frost energy in all directions around him, causing damage and freezing all enemies caught in its path for a duration.
Level 1: 200 damage, 1000 range, freezes for 6 seconds.
Level 2: 350 damage, 1500 range, freezes for 8 seconds.
Note: The range refers to the radius of the circlular area of effect, the hero being the center, therefore having an entire area of effect of 2000 or 3000.

Well, there it is. I hope this is an okay idea, but please note that this is my first my hero I've even thought about that would require TFT and/or JASS.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.