Hypnosis, do you believe it is real?

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
But you can hallucinate it, No?
Well, Isn't it scary, seeing things that other people can't see. eh? hehehehe

Can hallucinate? No, you trip haaaard face, there is NOTHING in this universe that I am able to compare it to, its "out of this world" Like, stuff melts, you see things that aren't there. Have full conversations with objects that aren't alive, such as cars, lamps, cups, and even pets. Everything feels and looks fuzzy, and you see things in geometric patterns and designs. Things seem to have a deeper meaning, like it feels like everything has a bigger reason as to why that event happened. Like, you drop a pen, and it feels like it's all part of a huge plan that you have mapped out already. The entire reality that you're in can turn into a full on cartoon, everything looks like cartoons. Music flat out talks to you. Pretty much ANYTHING that your mind can think of happens, you are seriously on a "trip" which is why it's referred to as "tripping". There are literally no rules, every law, physic, and "rule" on things that exist don't exist on psychedelics. Like, if you're sitting on the couch and you think theres a spaceship taking off in front of you, you're going to see a spaceship taking off. There are times when someone will attempt to talk to you, and you can't understand a word they're saying, you can't read anything because letters just kinda float off the pages. It's just all around nuts...

And as for being scary, while I personally love psychedelics, I'm not going to even lie here. They are also scary. As. Shit.
I have had some baaaad run ins with it a few times, and I have never experienced anything more scary in my life. With non-psychedelic drugs, you're pretty much just along for the "body high" and just ride it out. With psychedelic drugs, you have to control them, it's like a pet. If it starts getting scary or bad and you panic, you're done for. You're going to lose it. What you have to do is just clear your mind, relax, and just keep the thought of "It's just the drugs, It's just the drugs..." in your mind and not panic. If you don't panic and play it cool, all your tripping will just "reset". I completely completely understand why people go crazy on them, they are more intense than anything else on this earth, and you have to be in the right mindset and condition before taking the drug otherwise you're already setting yourself up for a bad experience. And as for scary seeing things other people can't, far from it man! Actually, when you're having a good trip and you're seeing stuff thats not there (though you think it is at the time... lol), it's amazing. I've walked around the mall with friends on psychedelics, just in uncontrollable laughter.

Also, just as a note here, I'm not condoning drug use. It is very bad for you and I've been in the hospital for stuff related to it, so don't do it. I'm just sharing my personal experiences with Hypnosis/psychedelics/mind related stuffs. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.