MOM! 9-1-1 aint helpin me!

E

eRyAnCrAfT

I got the thing its working, okay. What happens next you say? The thing stops working. I have a mac and Virtual Pc is nothin but a load of garbage. I need something that can help me download Staredit Emerald or Xtra Staredit for the Mac. HELP!!! Please!!! :confused:

A

AddE

StarCraft editor sucks... You can't do anything.. Buy Warcraft instead.. Doesn't cost so much.. And its more fun than StarCraft too..

Myzteryz

It only does everything.
Reaction score
I don't know anything about starcraft but I can tell you that there is some programs mac just can't use and you have to do with what you have..
I use a mac, (virtual pc is no piece of garbage, im gonna get it as soon as i can), if it just doesn't work with mac then try to fiind an appplication similar to it..

D

dagorilla

u kidding? starcraft sux? starcrafts so much cooler than warcraft! and starcraft 2 is gonna make warcraft look like garbage!

M

maerlyn

dagorilla said:
u kidding? starcraft sux? starcrafts so much cooler than warcraft! and starcraft 2 is gonna make warcraft look like garbage!

I think the point is that newer games are better than older games, usually. Warcraft III and the WC3 World Editor have more features than Starcraft and Staredit. I liked Starcraft, and then I found that Warcraft III had all sorts of friendly things like heroes and variables and custom units. Hooray!

F

-fool-

if you know what youre doing you can somewhat make heros work with levels, abilities, upgraded damage, and increased life.

Rinpun

Ex TH Member
Reaction score
But it takes a pointlessly long amount of time to do that...fool (don't find offense, that is your name :D)

The idea is you try to take the least amount of time possible to make a map. Why work with a weaker editor when you can work with a stronger editor?

F

-fool-

i've never ever ever ever ever ever ever heard a joke about my name.

on any forum.

ever.

and it doesnt take too long, but the game starcraft is a lot different than wc3. there is no way you can try to make them the same because you cant. some people dont have warcraft 3, and still use starcraft.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.