Campaign ~{-[One War]-}~ The War has only just begun.

What do you think of One War? What race do you like?

• It Is Pure AWESOME!!!

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • It's an awsome idea!

Votes: 10 32.3%
  • I like it! keep up the good work!

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • It's meh, but it has potential

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • It's just bad.. god why did you make this.

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Crusaders

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Dragonics

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Sages

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Outcasts

Votes: 6 19.4%

• Total voters

Jolly chap*

Reaction score
Very interesting project you got here. I will try this and see what I think of it. I hope you get the other races complete soon! :)

kingbdogz

The Edge of Eternity is upon us.
Reaction score
Update!

Sorry ive not posted in a while, ive been working on something awesome, for One War of course, im at the moment working on 0.04 which will now allow the Sages as a playable race. Also i am making a small campaign demo with 1 crusader mission, including a new Cinematic trailer to show off all races! So just check this thread every now and then because i will be releasing them soon.

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
I'm waiting eagerly. Try to get 0.04 out as soon as possible, and I'll try get a version with a full working dragon race out at let's say... 10th november? That's going to be hard for me though. I'm not sure I'll be able to work on the map at monday-friday. I might, but I dont know.

Also, check out my thread. I updated it some.

Bloodcount

Starcraft II Moderator
Reaction score
ah, dude, i know what you mean by "maiking races, polishing them gets me alsmost nowere", although in my map each race is only by 3 units it is still hard enugh to make the spells original, to make the race balanced and to make the race look themed, and still to find that perfect balance between each unit and to make each race as cool as the previous, to fit the whole map theme, not to be used before or eaven not to be a cheap ripoff. And that is just for 3 units.I don't want to imagine what you must do for each race.

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Thanks, it is taking a little longer then expected because the A.I is hard to make, but ill try my hardest to get it out fast, but im in no rush. I want 0.04, the campaign, and the trailer all out at the same time so it may take a little longer, but trust me it will be worth it. Just a little insight of the Campaign:

The Crusaders Villages, Towns and Kingdoms have been getting mysteriously robbed and technology blue prints have been stolen. Your objectives are as follows:

1. Find the source of these robbery's.
2. Retrieve the robbed items.
3. Eliminate the Source.

This mission will be expectantly interesting, it shows a little back story of the Crusaders and shows how the Outcasts have formed...

punwisp

Reaction score
If you still need a Unit Designer(If you mean making the units in object editor) I can help you there, I've almost mastered the entire object editor =O.

This also looks very good, lot of dedication. I'll help in anyway you see fit that I'm capable of.

kingbdogz

Reaction score
hey thanks, ive also mastered the whole object editor. I do not know if i need another unit designer atm, but if you really would like to help, you can start helping when ever you want. Thanks!

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Guys, sorry for the slowdown lately, it's because Thewrongvine is still terraining (ive seen it and it's awesome xD) so just be a bit patient, and it should be out soon.

iPeez

Hot food far all world wide!
Reaction score
Oh my... How many days did you spent making that thread? Awsome :D I love the orginal campagins, and am one of those who hope and beg god every day that blizzard makes another campagin. But looks like it comes here!

thewrongvine

The Evolved Panda Commandant
Reaction score
lol, now that you publicly said that it was awesome, I'm gonna' have to work more on it and make it better. :D

punwisp

Reaction score
Oh my... How many days did you spent making that thread? Awsome :D I love the orginal campagins, and am one of those who hope and beg god every day that blizzard makes another campagin. But looks like it comes here!

They won't just "make another" campaign for warcraft e, it will never happen and only way that was possible is for a sequel, which will happen within 8 years.

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
They won't just "make another" campaign for warcraft e, it will never happen and only way that was possible is for a sequel, which will happen within 8 years.

8years? They announced D3 after 8 years, they announced sc2 after 10years and know it is up to 11 for sc2 since it's release has been moved to next year. I would not count on 8 years if I where you, and with the fact that they are kind of continuing the story in wow does not make it look any brighter either:(

Edit: Oh, I forgot why I was starting to write from the beginning:eek:
This sounds like a really neat thing. I just hope that it get's done soon:) How about releasing a little demo/teaser map soon?(or the whole thing:p)
With like a little taste sample of how the campaign and the races will be?

Like a small map with some crusaders units and a few quests, maybe some dragonics or outcasts attack some village and you are to put an end for that or something like that:)

Edit2: nvm on the demo map thing:( I really should learn to read the whole thread before posting:p
In this case it is a good written text and explanation and all, but: Dear god, the hordes of text are attacking:p

kingbdogz

Reaction score
lol, now that you publicly said that it was awesome, I'm gonna' have to work more on it and make it better. :D

Hehe, it's still good now you don't have to make it any better.

About a week, maybe 2, but it ain't finished yet. If anything it's quite outdated (alot of units have been fixed, replaced, changed or renamed)

Thanks for posting guys, your support really helps alot.

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Hey guys, the terrain is still being worked on, but in the meantime ive been working on a few things you may find interesting. First of all a new Tutorial System. The system works like this, you click on your main structure, for example a Dragon Mother, then you click on an ability called Dragonic Tutorial. Once you click on this ability a cinematic starts which shows you how to use all units and most importantly how to build up an army. This will be done for every race, but for now only the Dragonics will get it because they are the most complicated. Second of all, of course, the Sages are being worked on. I am still balancing them and they are still being worked, but you can expect to see them in 0.04 for sure. And lastly ive been working on the awesome Crusaders mission.

Well that's pretty much all the updates for now, but be sure to check this thread because 0.04 is on it's way.

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Sorry for triple post, just a quick notice: the Crusaders slaves will be getting a new skin that will more fit to my vision of the Crusaders, so yes, I am starting to make the art for the Crusaders, when they are all done they will look really cool. Also, the Dragonics have gotten a few new units including Hydras, which can swim in water and create eggs. Sages are looking good too. Yes, the terrain is still being worked on, i want it to look as good as possible so trust me it will be worth the wait. The Tutorial System for the Dragonics is nearly Complete, if you do not know about it read my above post it tells about what it is.

Andrewgosu

The Silent Pandaren Helper
Reaction score
I cleaned the thread and merged double posts and deleted useless bumps.

Hope you don't mind that.

In addition, if you need more help, just PM me.

Good luck with your project!

kingbdogz

Reaction score
Thank you! if the time comes when i need help ill pm you thanks!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.