US News ‘Whites only' basketball league announced

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
Is a new professional basketball league announced this week for real, or is it all just some sort of joke or publicity stunt by former pro wrestling promoter Don "Moose" Lewis?

The Augusta Chronicle reported on Tuesday that the All-American Basketball Alliance plans to kick off its inaugural season in June and hopes that Augusta will be one of 12 cities to host teams.

But here's the kicker: According to a press release the newspaper and other Augusta media outlets received from the new league, "only players that are natural-born United State citizens with both parents of Caucasian race are eligible to play in the league."

That's right. Lewis, who calls himself the commissioner of the AABA, will exclude blacks and all foreigners from his new league, which the newspaper said will be based in Atlanta.

Read more here.

Lyerae

I keep popping up on this site from time to time.
Reaction score

Am I the only one who thinks this will end badly?

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
since its a whole different league, they wont have to face the shame of taking on wade, shaq, bryant, lebron.. o_O

Blackveiled

Formerly, Ban-Lord
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't see any problem with this. I don't know the guy, if its based off of racist intentions or anything, but the NBA is pretty much mostly black anyways.

Aqua Dragon

I'm made of water. Remember that now.
Reaction score
KKK.png

Eery.

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Everyone looks totally pissed except the guy in the middle on the front and on the far right in the back.

ReVolver

Mega Super Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
Where's the "Chinese only" basketball league when you need one?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.