1.5 Model Requests

Reaction score
So, I need 2 separate models for a map of mine, Havoc Assault (more info should be coming soon on members projects). I have been working on it quite a lot, and now I need a couple of models.
The first one is a model of a tank without it's cannon, the second one is the cannon itself. They should match up together when they are located at the exact same point.
You can use (if someone is willing to do this) an existing model and modify it if you want, I would prefer to get a bit warcraft-ish (just ish!) model, and of course you will recieve reputation from this task. Happy model-making (if someone bothers)! :)

Reaction score
Erm, I'm not sure do I get what you are saying or do you get what I'm saying. I need 2 (two) separate models. One is a tank with it's cannon (that part that fires all kinds of explosive goodies and is usually at the top of the tank) and the cannon as a separate model. I would prefer something besides a siege engine, something that is a bit more futuristic (not too much!).
Edit: Oh, and if you no one wants to make a tank, a mech will do, too.

Reaction score
Okay, I know that it hasn't been 24 hours yet, but consider this as a "bumb" if you like. I need these models ASAP to continue my project! Come on people, help me out, will you? :)

P

Pawnable

She means:

Siege Engine (Itself, the regular siege engine without any add-ons)

Siege Engine (Barrage) (An add-on. A red 12 barrel missle launcher on top.)
Look on the animations of the siege engine if you are confuzzed.

Reaction score
I don't think that's what I want. Seriously, I need these models. It's for the sake of a good game.

SFilip

Gone but not forgotten
Reaction score
people that visit this forum usually aren't intro modelling so i moved this to Graphics Zone where it belongs.

anyway what do you need this for? and have you tried searching/posting on wc3sear.ch?

Reaction score
As I said, this will be a HUGE part of my project, Havoc Assault. I have searched wc3sear.ch many times without any success (surprisingly, who would make something like this?). I have also asked a few people could they modify their existing models [for example RaoDaoZao (hi!), he refused because he doesn't do requests and didn't want his model for public modifying, which I perfectly understand], still no success.
Oh, and I already have a link here at the graphics zone pointing to this, but it will go down the page much more slowly, so I decided to put one on the wc3 help zone and put all the discuss there, which will keep it up more than just by bumbing it.
I still need this model, guys, help me!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.