PrisonLove

Hard Realist
Reaction score
It is collision size, but I think there may be a cap on it. However, although I recommend exploring other options before you do this, you can create a trigger that detects everytime a unit is within X range of the forgotten one and then move the unit backward, but that's very convoluted and definitely not the way to go about it. And it could mess with melee units trying to attack it.

Play around with more of the data values first. It should be collision size.

Extes

Cool Member
Reaction score
Advanced > Gameplay constants > Collision - maximum radius. Its default is 200, click the "use custom gameplay constants" check box at the top of the window to increase it. (max is 1024.)

After thats done, go back to your unit in object editor to adjust its collision size accordingly. I hope this helps, and good luck!

GFreak45

I didnt slap you, i high 5'd your face.
Reaction score
have you tried shift clicking the collision value, when you do that you can put anything you want into a field

GFreak45

Reaction score
what is the default value? like 1.5?
make it just 5x the default, a lot of values have a cap where they just plain stop working, it could be pretty low for pathing scale

GFreak45

Reaction score
im pretty sure what you want to do is just plainly beyond the bounds the normal editor
unless you configure your own pathing algorithm but it would SUPER complex and i dont believe their is one available that can do this at the moment

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.