2 questions about buttons

MissKerrigan

Reaction score
Hello is there anyone who can help me with the next 2 questions: ?

1. I want to make a 'Build Red Photon Cannon' button but the button must be a red phhoton cannon

how I can do this?

2. I made a button like this:

100% damage to terran
050% damage to zerg
075% damage to protoss

how can I put this button in the damage dialog? (I got it now in the command card)

I already waiting so long to create this damage display effect

MissKerrigan

MissKerrigan

Reaction score
2. is there any other way to create this in a 'display damage effect'? (maybe Siretu knows this?)

Siretu

Starcraft 2 Editor Moderator
Reaction score
I don't know a good way to do this. If it's really important to you, you could do it by creating a dialog over the place where the display damage effect is and hide the background. You can then put an image with a hover text(can images have hover texts? I forgot. If not, just put a hidden button below it) that says the stuff you want.

You would then have to show and hide it for different players when they select the unit that has that damage display effect.

MissKerrigan

Reaction score
sorry I'm not famous with dialogs so I can't, never mind I just forget it. but I know it's possible because they also make this in the map 'elemental tower defence'

MissKerrigan

Reaction score
Can somebody look at the map 'Farm Defender' and tell me how it's like? (also look at the buttons I meant in the damage dialog)

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.