4 Word Short Story

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddar

This is the way it was meant to be.
Reaction score
a slightly smelly dead

EDIT: I thought this might be useful -- it is the entire story only trying to fix some gaps in there that people left.

Today at band camp I saw a lizard, the lizard says “peekaboo”, lizard went to the mall and said “peekaboo” then cuts and kills his best friend in the red mailbox with a bloody razorblade singing “I won that DotA” then gets on Cpu then drops it, then the lizard dies, but not really, because he’s super immortal because he gets resurrected by my Dwarf Paladin. My uber bad character was hungry so he ate some pizza and threw it all up then ate it again the next wonderful amazing night. A monkey scratched my asscrack and sniffed its brown fingers and explodes all over the wonderfully resurrected lizard, takes a crap behind a green tree trunk and it fell on 300 fat old people, then what they did was explode on a nearby spooky cooky creaky man who had lots of popsicles for Chris Griffin and liked to walk on rubber trees that said “shit-aky mushrooms” when I pooped myself countlessly and some terrorist whacked off to his Ak-47 and put it on his ugly wife who was seeing someone else and got shot after his birthday. Then he went around town doing Irish drinking games and saw a repulsive eyeball that was staring at him and he went into a cottage cheese factory where the smell mutated into a cloud of ass. The lizard breathed deeply ignoring the nerve gas and found a dreadlord who baked hot pastries to throw at children who made fun of big round fat kids. Then the Dreadlord, who’s disoriented from pastries that ate the children, got major heartburn that exploded from the things the children ate for breakfast. To get free posts is some awesome stuff because it is fun to eat Crypt Lords and also to eat food. Isn’t that good because Crypt Lord eat penguins and penguins eat babies who blow up nuclear spammage that doesn’t make things go boom in the intestines of Mister. I eat lots of flesh eating bacteria because they taste so good. I think I’m horny. “Flitlib Dimwit Twib Dusseldorf” said Dumbledore as he posted in the image-editing competition while he was casting a spell to make himself grow two boobs so Voldemort will ignore him and kill so fast and painly that he dies from fits of insane laughter. The laughter started because Aquter farted on a very expensive piece of a delicious chocolate cake which was eaten by a magical invisible pixie that is really a friend of the lizard king that is a real pain in your ***, however he is in possession of a firearm and was taken captive by a gay person but escaped by eating the bones of a slightly smelly dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.