Ability Questions: Changing Targeting Types?

ZiggyMcjoney

Data editor?! AAAHHHHH!
Reaction score
Hi guys, I've got a couple of questions to ask.

1. How would I make a spell such as Defense Matrix be able to target allies? At the moment it just works on the caster.

2. I've made a couple of items for different units to use. My weapons work perfectly, however my armour is causing me troubles. I made equipping the armour add a Behaviour to the unit wearing it. This Behaviour is pretty much a default Behaviour, except the field "Life Armour Bonus" in 'Behaviour - Modification +' has been altered to 3, with the intention of giving the unit a +3 bonus to armour. However when the unit equips the armour, nothing happens. Anything I could be doing wrong that anyone can notice?

3. Is there any way to make a weapon that has two attacks have only one attack when it is wielded by a specific unit? I have a Reaper and a Medic and want to give both of them the ability to use a Pistol as a weapon, but I want the Reaper to have two attacks and therefor deal twice the amount of damage that the Medic does with the weapon.

Thanks for any assistance you can provide!

Joccaren

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
1. Defence Matrix is an instant effect type ability (I think). Change it to a effect-target ability then modify the target filters.
2. Does the buff at least show up? If so than make sure your armor multiplier field is set to 1.
3. Make two different weapons with the same name and, if these weapons are items, make two items and make trigger to ensure that each unit has the appropriate item

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.