Ability Remove

assassin1221

Reaction score
Okay well I have a ability and once a unit go into Stealth (Wind Walk) it would give them the skill assassination (kills the targeted unit) now I tried to make it so once the unit attacks they lose the skill... But then I looked back on it and if they don't use it they would still have it. So how can I make so once they break Stealth they lose the skill?

Squeekems

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
I would think of every event that could cause the unit to come out of stealth, and make a trigger that would remove the ability when one of those events occur.

Smitty

Reaction score
Attach a buff to your windwalk spell, then set a trigger to run every 0.01 seconds (Only active when windwalk is cast). Then use an event 'if/then/else' and set condition 'if unit has buff X', and 'else' to 'remove ability Assasination'. maybe not the neatest, but should work.

Squeekems

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
What he's suggesting:

Trigger:
  • Remove Assasination
    • Events
      • Time - Every 0.10 seconds of game time
    • Conditions
      • (Spider 0061 <gen> has buff Wind Walk) Equal to False
    • Actions
      • Unit - Remove Acid Bomb from Spider 0061 <gen>

KaerfNomekop

Swim, fishies. Swim through the veil of steel.
Reaction score
Why not give your Wind Walk ability insanely high backstab damage? That would almost instantly kill the first unit they attack.

assassin1221

Reaction score
Kaerf, I now notice that I use assassination as critical strike so it won't, but I would like to have it shown to make it looks a little more professional if you know what I mean.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.