Action Question

werasd

Reaction score
I've already seen someone, somewhere, using an action with "toward" or "forward". I searched a lot in the Trigger Editor, but i didn't find that action. I want to know it to make spells. Could you please tell me where i find that?

waaaks!

Zinctified
Reaction score
spells like moving forward?

there are so many post on asking the move forward trigger
try searching it, or downloads spells here...

werasd

Reaction score
>> spells like moving forward?

YEAH. I searched again, again and again, but didn't find. Could you post the action here?

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
umm it think u mean polar position, it's like move unit towards (degree) offset by (distance)

if u want from point A to point B then do move unit towards (angle from place A to place B) offset by (distance)

werasd

Reaction score
So you're saying that polar coordinates is towards? Could you explain me with a trigger?

S

Sunny_D

Code:
Untitled Trigger 001
    Events
        Unit - A unit enters no enter <gen>
    Conditions
    Actions
        Set TempLoc = (Position of (Triggering unit)
        Set TempLoc2 = (Center of no enter <gen>)
        Unit - Move (Triggering unit) instantly to TempLoc offset by -20.00 towards (Angle from TempLoc to TempLoc2 degrees)
        Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_TempLoc)
        Custom script: call RemoveLocation (udg_TempLoc2)

this is for example a trigger that doesnt allow a unit to enter a rect - it moves it 20 away from its current position. you notice the " - "? this is to set him away - in the opposite direction. if i would have entered a positive value, it would move the unit towards TempLoc2. at the same time is how to create the trigger leakfree. ;)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.