Add Gold to Custom Gold Mines aka Farms

Nathan0093

Reaction score
Hi all. In my map peasants can build Farms that function as Gold mines. I was shown how to make those Farms not appear as gold mines on the mini map. Now what Im trying to create an upgrade that increases the amount of gold those farms start out with. For example, no upgrade farm would have 500 gold, and lv1 farm would have 600 and so on. I tried doing this both by using upgrades and triggers but neither work. Help?

Code:
Farm Built
    Events
        Unit - A unit Finishes construction
    Conditions
        (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to (==) Farm (Gold Mine)
    Actions
         Multiple FunctionsIf (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                (Current research level of Chickens  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))) Equal to (==) 0
            Then - Actions
                Unit - Add Farm Gold to (Triggering unit)
            Else - Actions
         Multiple FunctionsIf (All Conditions are True) then do (Then Actions) else do (Else Actions)
            If - Conditions
                (Current research level of Chickens  for (Owner of (Triggering unit))) Equal to (==) 1
            Then - Actions
                Unit - Add Farm Gold to (Triggering unit)
                Neutral Building - Add 100 gold to (Triggering unit)
            Else - Actions
        Set FarmLoc = (Position of (Triggering unit))
        Wait 1.00 seconds
        Unit Group - Order (Units within 250.00 of FarmLoc matching (((Current order of (Matching unit)) Equal to (==) (Order(idle))) and (((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Equal to (==) Peasant) or ((Unit-type of (Matching unit)) Equal to (==) Peasant (Advanced Builder))))) to Harvest (Triggering unit)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.