Adding a race to the map select screen?

warcraft7

Reaction score
Currently working on A.W.(secret) and i want to add Naga to the map select screen with the other races...like when u starting the game...how would i do this?

alternatively if the first is impossible how would i create buttons for choosing your race at the start?

warcraft7

Reaction score
so for the races i would just put something like

Player clicks Human

Summon Town Hall 3 peasents and 2 defensive planners at starting location?

Rakaesa

Reaction score
I suggest you just make it chooseable from in-game, other solutions are probably near impossible. In-map you COULD use regions (Like in a hero arena you have a wisp which has to move to a circle of power to choose a certain hero.) But make the circle of powers different races, so when a specific player chooses one that race from the circle of power appears at his starting position.

Sicknedly

Reaction score
I suggest you just make it chooseable from in-game, other solutions are probably near impossible. In-map you COULD use regions (Like in a hero arena you have a wisp which has to move to a circle of power to choose a certain hero.) But make the circle of powers different races, so when a specific player chooses one that race from the circle of power appears at his starting position.

dialogs.
nuff said

Rakaesa

Reaction score
I know, but somebody else had already suggested dialogs, so I was merely suggesting a second alternative.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.