Alien Concept Start

GooS

Azrael
Reaction score
Might sound odd, but I'm looking for some very basic concept of an intelligent alien life-form, each time I think smart alien my years of watching movies have ruined my imagination and I always fall back to the very common humanoid form such as the Protoss, Predator, all in series such as Stargate, Star Trek the list goes on.

You don't need to be a good artist or anything, I just want the very basic form of something that looks like it would be able to speak in a manner, see, use some sort of control boards you get the idea.

You don't even have to draw it, if you can describe it well enough.

hopefully I'll get some reply :)

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Your avatar doesn't work?

GooS

Azrael
Reaction score
My avatar is a human-ish profile, so no, it should be far of from humanoid apperance, but could still perform tasks that a human could, atleast many of them, as very much of what humans can wield and handle are made just for humans.

esb

Because none of us are as cruel as all of us.
Reaction score
Hm.. so you want a non-humanoid to be able to do tasks humans do in a non human way? That sounds hard. Since we've been raised to think that everything has animal necessities (eat, speak, walk, fight/hands, etc.). And octopus like thingy?

GooS

Azrael
Reaction score
I actually found inspiration when viewing thoose japanese museum animals, thx RangerX, and thx for the other comments aswell, let's see what the result ends up like!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.