All my systems and such

Choppa

www.warcraft-gamers.po.gs
Reaction score
Hey guys, some of you may have noticed that I'm not here any more because I don't play warcraft/map make anymore, so here are all my systems and such, I'm pretty sure all of these are mine there may be the odd one or two that I've misplaced and if this is the case then I don't claim it as mine, but if the map is heavily tagg with "Visit www.warcraft-gamers.po.gs" then that's deffinatly mine :p Oh and some of them aren't really systems they're just test maps like testing out something, I guess they're useful too...

The one I'm most proud of is my pin number system, and external item recipie system, well those two are my favourites.

Note: THESE ARE ALL IN GUI - I think...

Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/110453975/Systems.rar.html

The link is in a code so people can't google it.

If you want to contact me for my autograph or some such reason you can at [email protected]

As one would say on warcraft, gl hf! :thup:

Zedzy

ℑΣÐℑΨ
Reaction score
So far I've only tested one, the bullet one. I already implemented a bullet system, but wanted to see how this was done. I have one thing to say:

I love shooting them piggies!

Choppa

Reaction score
Lol yeah that is fun, which reminds me, alot of the systems may have an alternative to them which will be disabled.
So in this case some of the systems may not work because the working Tigger group will be disabled and the work-in-progress one enabled.

Choppa

Reaction score
Bump although, these may be out dated but I'm quite sure they aren't.

Choppa

Reaction score
Aww.. It's been a while, and I don't have this file anymore, that means my systems are forever lost!
D=
Unless that other guy who got them still has them.
But until then this thread is usless ::banghead::(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.