Anime Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
Please do not discuss how you illegally download stuff on this site :) Posts deleted, didn't seem fair to lock the entire thread for King Tongoll's conversation when Hero is just tryin' to get some members.

Continue with the ORIGINAL TOPIC, or get a week's vacation ;)

Thanks, everyone! :D

LOL..i thought I was in some major trouble :eek: ...phew :p

Akatsuki

Reaction score
Yeah and I kind of scared a member away because I told her that I think that typing =)-_-, and other faces in a post with nothing else is spam in my eyes and she started to complain about how I'm abusing being a moderator because one of the jobs of a moderator is to report and warn people of breaking the rules. And 9 out of 10 forums I go to has in the rules that having just smilies and faces in a post is spam. And wouldn't have matter is I even wasn't moderator because I will warn someone if I think it's spam and many other members in other forums warns me also if they think I'm starting to spam. But of course it was just mis-typing and some of the words got messed up from what I was originally posting. But that also made me read over my post before I actually post it unless it's a really long post.

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
Yeah and I kind of scared a member away because I told her that I think that typing =)-_-, and other faces in a post with nothing else is spam in my eyes and she started to complain about how I'm abusing being a moderator because one of the jobs of a moderator is to report and warn people of breaking the rules. And 9 out of 10 forums I go to has in the rules that having just smilies and faces in a post is spam. And wouldn't have matter is I even wasn't moderator because I will warn someone if I think it's spam and many other members in other forums warns me also if they think I'm starting to spam. But of course it was just mis-typing and some of the words got messed up from what I was originally posting. But that also made me read over my post before I actually post it unless it's a really long post.

lol

Akatsuki

Reaction score
I also have a problem with a person just typing lol. Because it can be replaced with a smilie. I don't mind something like good or bad or done and other words that can't be really replaced by a smilie. Sorry but it's your forum so if I'm too harsh with something just PM me and I'll change it.

Hero

─║╣ero─
Reaction score
I also have a problem with a person just typing lol. Because it can be replaced with a smilie. I don't mind something like good or bad or done and other words that can't be really replaced by a smilie. Sorry but it's your forum so if I'm too harsh with something just PM me and I'll change it.

Nah..your not harsh..I've seen worse...smilies are ok :D

Just don't do something like this :D :D :cool: :cool: :eek: :nuts: :nuts: :shades: :shades:

Now that is annoying..lol

That was an example no one flame me

Akatsuki

Reaction score
I mean just put a smilie or like one word that doesn't really fit into the conversation at all.

Akatsuki

Reaction score
Yeah but it's too unactive. You have to think of new ways to bring people to your forum because just getting members to tell their friends does not work so well. That's why I don't plan to make a forum unless I have something that would bring members in.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
I am a Anime Master I know almost ever Anime Know to man that I have read a summery of it or watched it

I can help you with being a mod for you or a Admin I am in other anime clubs :D I can try to get people on there

Rain of Manga Production created Manga videos on Youtube!

Akatsuki

Reaction score
Well I'm only moderator of general section and because I'm new at it I don't really know what to do because what I think is spam may not be to someone else. But we can use a moderator of the anime sections but that's up to hero. But from what I hear about you I think that you will be a big help to the his forum.

Miz

Administrator
Reaction score
TY, I can help on all the forums and give you guys some manga!!! check you're forums in the manga naruto section I did post something about it

Akatsuki

Reaction score
I like them. Like animated mangas from what I can read. Not really sure but it sounds cool. And you also said that you own a few anime forums. If you can, can you teach me somethings about making a forum because I plan to make a forum later in the year but more general then having actually one main category. Like almost a everything like forum. With games, anime, just general and anything that people would actually want to post on and anyone could join and feel like the place is great and stuff. But I plan to get a warcraft completed so that it will something that would bring people in. But are the forums that you have really active because if they are I want to know how to make forums more active.

Status
Not open for further replies.
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.