Anti-attachment model

Parsival

Reaction score
Hi,

Do You remember this topic?
I still need help :(

I checked other gun models and it works the same like with Plasma Gun. I also attached it to a Blizzard's marine model and it doesn't work also.
But then I tried with other custom model which needs weapon attachment and it worked.

I wonder which idiot creates model with no weapon and no support for attachments.
But on the other hand, that model was highly approved by community. It's so weird.

I really need Your help. I know nothing about modelling. I don't even know the name of one of program I need to fix it. Could You do it for me?:(

I guess I cannot give link to site with those custom models, so I can send You PM or smthg (but maybe it's not illegal?).

I would be really thankful <3

PS. As always, sorry for my poor English. ;)

skyblader

You're living only because it's illegal killing.
Reaction score
Have you tried pm-ing the creator? Also it isn't so nice to call the creator an "idiot", he might have forgotten it or others might not have noticed since they didn't use that attachment point..

Parsival

Reaction score
Have you tried pm-ing the creator?
He is inactive since 2009.

Also it isn't so nice to call the creator an "idiot", he might have forgotten it
You're right. It's not so nice... I just don't know how to forget about attachment on model which is nothing without gun (he is carrying air then, You know what i mean?). He only edited existing model so It's kinda impossible to find an author :p whatever.

I guess it's piece of cake for You. I really need it. :(

EDIT//
That's how it looks without attachments:
bug5c.png

Sajin

User title under construction.
Reaction score
Well theres an official war3 model editor...buttt...... it needs a 300$ program to run it. There are a bunch of community made model editors though. Most will work but I dont know crap about modeling so your on your own from there :\

Parsival

Reaction score
but I dont know crap about modeling so your on your own from there :\
I bet my boots there are users who know more about modelling.

BTW.
Well theres an official war3 model editor...buttt...... it needs a 300$ program to run it.
Didn't know, lol :)

Sajin

User title under construction.
Reaction score
Well try PMing Hatebreeder because in his signature he has this ->
"Model/Effect/Missile requests? PM me. Don't forget a detailed description."

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.