Any ideas for my map?

Deathtrex

Reaction score
I will make a map, 2 teams. each time have a base with 20 lifes, creeps spawn and hero pick is abit like dota, there is 2 factories in the map when a team claim it they get bonus gold. Any idea how the map should look/the setup? :)

Wummi

Just Relax and Smile!
Reaction score
Just like DotA. The factories should be placed at the "secret shop" location.

W!†A_cRaft

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
mapdraw.jpg

red/blue = base
brown = road
green = woods
purple = small/regular creep spawns
orange = stronger ( i would make them really strong so that more then 1 player needs to be there to kill it) creep spawns that have a much bigger reward
yellow = factories
team = either some specific shop(can only get at "enemy's shop" so red must go to left1 and blue to right 1) or another creep spawn or some sort of temporary buff or something.

Advantages:
train is similar to each side of the team
there is a LOT of "shortcuts" that allow constant lane switching and ganking.

NOTE: lower part of the map is more precise, i ran out of space on the top one.... just keep in mind not to make "passages" through the woods directly facing each other, make them zigzag a little, like i did at lower woods, 1st entrence at red base next (towards orange camp) then next towards woods again, then next towards middle, then next towards factory

also i would keep the "farming" part of the game to the minimum and enforce PvP more.

NBalfa

Reaction score
Why not create a super factory?
so it will be like this:

----------___up lane___factory1__________
---------/---------------------------------------\
--------/-----------------------------------------\
base of------mid------super---------mid------base of
team1-------lane------factory-------lane------team1
-------\-----------------------------------------/
--------\____down lane____factory2______/

also I can help you with the triggering part

W!†A_cRaft

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
I'd say you can do any map size, though i would prefer it to be something of a smaller bit, in order to enforce ganking :p yes, i do have brain issues, i like to PvP....

Nothing bigger then like:
64 x 96 or maybe 96 * 128 but that is the most i'd go about it

Deathtrex

Reaction score
It's just when i see your picture its look kind of small, if you see the creeps in the corners. So i find the 96 x 126 thing and so. Kind of big?

W!†A_cRaft

Ultra Cool Member
Reaction score
lol, no it is not :p you dotn want to see the concept of the map im trying to make :DDD

glad you liked it though

Whoareyou.

Reaction score
Idea: Bases : Have upgrades like +1 Hp [If the base is dmged /20], +1 Dmg [Let the base deal dmg to enemies attacking] Both cost like 200 gold, Army Dmg Upgrade +1, Army Armor Upgrade +1, Army Health Upgrade +50, Army Critical Upgrade +1 [10% for 1.25x Crit], Air Reinforcements [Spawn 3 Air Units depending on the Team like if it was a Light Team they would get Dragonhawk Riders and Dark Team Frost Wyrms, and having equal dmg, armor, and hp unless upgraded with the Army Upgrades and Frost Wyrms having Frost Attack and Dragonhawk Riders having Fire], And if you plan on having water then a Water Reinforcements [Spawn 1 Boat of Kind w/e and let them not able to attack base or able to attack base depending on you]
Base Special Spell: Divine Shield
If you could give me a list of the classes your going to make I could help make a list of spells they could have?
:D

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.