[AoS] Outland Ideas

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
I have taken this project over from my friend. I need some1 to post some ideas for me. Hero ideas and terrain improvment ideas.
I posted some screen shots here to show how the terrain looks.
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

crazyfanatic

Reaction score
Are there any heroes that are already made? Maybe somthing like fel orcs and drainei on the north team and humans and elves on the southern? (i will post ideas as soon as i have them :D)

The terrain seems cool but a little too small and simple.. And there are some unuseable places(as much as i can see).

Fel Forces:
Fel Orc Warrior (fel orc grunt model)
Strenght hero
1) Titanic Strike - damages and stuns the target, dealing bonus xamage equal to Ax(current strenght)
2) Summon Stalkerbeast - spawns an invisible and unselectable Stalkerbeast to follow and attack the target for X seconds.
3) Fel Strenght(pas) - when hit he has chance to gain strenght for X seconds
4) Fel Rage(pas) - when hurt so badly, that he cant easily recover (below X% HP) he gains X strenght per second until hit hitpoints recover to Y%. Then all the gained strenght is lost.

Night Elf Forest Guardian (keeper of the groove)
Intelligence hero
1) Force of Nature - catches a target with roots for X seconds and spawns Y treants to attack it
2) Nature Smite - causes the ground around an area to tremble, releasing strong roots that damage nearby enemies randomly
3) Guardian of Ballance (pas) - gives nearby units the chance to summon a Balance Elemental for him when they strike. The Ballance elemental looks like a treant and will chace the target, attacking it until it dies or until the hitpoints of the chased unit are equal (by % max hp) to the hitpoints of the summoner
4) Forest's Revenge - strikes a target with the all power of the forest nearby. The target will take damage for each tree in range of X and will be slowed for x% per tree.

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Hmm there are lots of heroes made. A total of 56 Heroes and about 245 items.

IronTrout

Reaction score
I'm sorry for saying, but those mushroom trees are horrible. Kill them all.. Well not all of them, but make them defiantly the back up trees which you place like here and there. Unfortunately if you want to make a decent outland-ish looking arena, you need a LOT of rocks, either from outland (not to many, they look really terrible). or from barrens.

I've stabbed up a simple map for you for paths and town painting.
The terrains I used were:
Outland - Dirt
Outland - Light Dirt
Outland - Cracked Dirt
Outland - Rough Dirt
Outland - Abyss
Village - Thick Grass
Village - Short Grass

Just an Idea that i've always liked, when using grass in an outland scenario, try to make the dirt dig into it a bit. like the land is cracking and dieing. I did a bit to the map i made, but it doesn't look all that jack flash cuz it was quick.

Attachments

• Outland.w3x
    20.9 KB · Views: 161
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.