RPG Archonon Bay - Reign of Maelstrom

radromity

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Then you don't play a lot of maps. :p
Who is ENKEI?

~Hai-Bye-Vine~

i used to play a lot of rpgs on bnet but then i try to go play single player and it kicks me saying no single player so im usaly just now playing dark invasion 1 or 2, halo, makeing maps, or wow, becuse there to few single player maps for warcraft 3 and i suck at melee maps so those are out

spirits

Reaction score
nvm adding pics (im gonna try) to show that there is actually work done. No smoke and mirrors!

and i think it would be possible to play by your self (cheats are dissabled) but it would just be REALLY hard by your self.

okay edit!!

How would one change the warcraft 3 screen shots from their file tpye(tga i think) to jpg so i can host it on websites that use those file types? So i can post picks! ...

Randor244

Reaction score
How would one change the warcraft 3 screen shots from their file tpye(tga i think) to jpg so i can host it on websites that use those file types? So i can post picks! ...
Photoshop :D

If you havn't got it, do a google search for Xnview - you'll be able to open and convert tga files in that app :)

Btw, this looks like a great map.

spirits

Reaction score
and what if one had uninstalled his photo shop because he hates it T_T?

im wondering if someone could give me a thumbs up for some program or the ones ill post. im too afraid to download it(looks like a trap! lol)

http://www.aha-soft.com/ahaview/tga-info.htm‏

or

Introducing ABC (Advanced Batch Converter v4.1

or someone can tell me which one T_T

Randor244

Reaction score
I don't think it looks like fake. And, that's what antivirus is for, right? :D

As for TGA convert,
Go to www.xnview.com - a small, lightweight image viewer/editor that can open and convert almost any image format out there.

Side question - why did you uninstall PS? The latest version, CS4, is really good, though you got to have quite a powerful computer to run it well ;)

Randor244

Reaction score
Looking interesting - altough as you said the terrain does need some more work.

A lot of people are propably going to comment your usage of blizzard cliffs - although I like blizzard cliffs when they are used correctly.
This map seems very epic - and fun to play. Good luck finishing it!

Randor244

Reaction score
ohh come on i added pics!

no one likes?
It seems to me like the Members' Projects section is quite, well, empty. I have the exactly same problem with my map - I've got a large description, screenshots - heck, even two youtube movies - but I get almost no replies...

Maybe someone can come up with a reason - why is the Editor Help section always filled with activity while this section almost has nothing at all?

spirits

Reaction score
no negative! >: ( this thread is for Archonon Bay - Reign of Maelstrom :D talk about that (maybe even join the team :D) instead of working on one thing by your self . Come work on something with us? Together

Randor244

Reaction score
no negative! >: ( this thread is for Archonon Bay - Reign of Maelstrom talk about that (maybe even join the team ) instead of working on one thing by your self . Come work on something with us? Together
Yes of course, that was just a single example. Of course I won't hijack your thread :D
If I had more time, I could help with the terraining..

spirits

Reaction score
so..No one else is interested :(

i don't believe that !!

post your ideas or just even your comments too if you want to ...

Zwiebelchen

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but the screenshots don't look very attracting.

Also, I don't see how this "has been working on for an entire summer" affects your current map ... Most of the map on the screenshot is empty. What did you do during all that time?

Though, the ship battles seem to be a nice idea.

Randor244

Reaction score
Hey spirits - maybe we can exchange services?

I'll betatest your map and give feedback and comments - and you'll betatest my map and give feedback and comments.

PM me if you're interested :D

spirits

Reaction score
i know i know! i had talking in my screen shots >: (

but also if you are on battle net randor then maybe...

spirits

Reaction score
hmm can a moderator pelase close this? only because enkei literally can not fit everything in his game.. the world editor just simply can not handle the game. There is just way to much.. Instead he is trying to make a game that is equally good. Just not as big, of a map file....

maybe he will ask me to post game

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.