RPG arena rpg (singleplayer name pending)

radromity

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
Ok im working on this single player only rpg that revolves around escapeing from a jail cell and reaching the end to freedom. you weapons droping from the bosses wich is normal in a warcraft 3.

Story: ok your blade master visio you wake up after being tortured and try to escape(cinimatic should explain more) you realise that you are being captured by Humans witch are the Orcs allys so your trying to escape to tell of this trechtury to the High Warchief garbund (he is partly a pally that why you can heal) wich if that happen it will spark the fist war between the Humans and the Orcs

IM REMAKEING well mostly for myself i know three people at the very least likes it me, myself, and i lol.

radromity

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
change log: for version unknown
1: bigger terain
2: more items
thats it for now i will post more when i make more wil ltry to see if i can find a way to post screan shots

radromity

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
new versions

latest version 0.3 added some new stuff very short but the maps filling up added a hard area a medium area and a easy way and 2 new heros will do more tomarow

Ninva

Анна Ахматова
Reaction score
When I entered the game, I identity my mission almost instantly. Save the level 10 hero with my samurai-like, level 1 warrior. It's an interesting journey with curious occurrences. I died and become frustrated. Yet the draw of this very vast world brings me back in for another round. I hate the combat system and I crave more strategy, but I know you have laid down the basics to a really cool map. Good luck in the future! :thup:

radromity

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
When I entered the game, I identity my mission almost instantly. Save the level 10 hero with my samurai-like, level 1 warrior. It's an interesting journey with curious occurrences. I died and become frustrated. Yet the draw of this very vast world brings me back in for another round. I hate the combat system and I crave more strategy, but I know you have laid down the basics to a really cool map. Good luck in the future! :thup:
thanx im trying to keep it simple yet not to hard but not to easy i beet each thing hard but its posible my first map that i actualy triggerd this much i will try to make the secon boss fight easer with normal units but maby a bit more to make it not insanley dificult ill do that tomarrow oh and btw +rep ill be makeing more custom abilitys like buffs and more items to alter game play the longer i work on it make many abiltys to alter game play some maby get some custom music to

radromity

TH.net Regular
Reaction score

oh in the final version if you get to the final boss dont wory about any one dieing as long as one stays alive ive beat it with 3 people at the bosses only it was more endurance other than knocking them out quicly that should make it easyer :)

radromity

TH.net Regular
Reaction score
ehh still not playable right now i had a 0.4 version ill post that that one is sloppy tho this new version that im makeing will have a few more custom spells and heres the old version from some time ago hmm need to find someone who can change my topics title

General chit-chat
Help Users

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.