Reaction score
[video=youtube;Wo6Q14vBB1c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wo6Q14vBB1c[/video]​

Assassins Creed Revelations E3 2011 Trailer [HD]
Developer: Ubisoft
Release: Q4/2011
Genre: Action/Adventure
Platform: PS3/X360/PC
Publisher: Ubisoft
Assassin's Creed Revelations follows master assassin Ezio Auditore as he walks in the footsteps of his legendary mentor, Altaïr, on a journey to recover five ancient seals that hold the keys to the future of the Assassins brotherhood. It is a perilous path -- one that will take Ezio to Constantinople, the heart of the Ottoman Empire, where a growing army of Templars threatens to destabilize the region.

Wiseman_2

Missy wants blood!
Reaction score
It's a shame the first AC game was sub-par compared to later releases. I got half-way through it and gave up as it was just boring me to tears. It was interesting at first but just couldn't sustain my attention (and I finish virtually every game I start). My brother is a big fan though and says the second is far superior, but I just can't throw the time away on a game that doesn't quite do anything for me.

That trailer was pretty good though. I suspect this year's various GOTY awards will be quite difficult to judge.

ElderKingpin

Post in the anime section, or die.
Reaction score
I definitely suggest AC2, i skipped AC1 and went directly for AC2 and I always loved the sheer beauty of the game even though it was released 2 years ago, I never get tired of getting on a viewpoint and synchronizing.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.