Avaleirra's Terrain Request Thread

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Can do Undead.Cow but I was talking to Laiev there :p. Sorry I should have specified.

@everyone
I'm gonna add estimated time left for each project.

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
huh? cities or fortress? like what? o.o'

Dungeon <suggestion from my 'dad' :rolleyes:>

midou21093

Reaction score
@Nherwyziant
1. Any specific tileset?
2. Do you want the castle to be created out of doodads and terrain or as a unit?

@midou21093

I do not understand this part. Please be more specific :).

I want to have some lot to hide in the forest

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
@midou21093
I'm still slightly confused with your discription midou. Do you want the bases in the corners with the map cut in half on the side?

rover2341

Is riding a roller coaster...Wee!
Reaction score
I have a roller coaster game, and constantly hear how my terrain is terrible. And I was very impressed by the map you did on the first post.

I would Like a entry and exit for the park.
I would like a middle area with 4-6 spots for mini games, and small area for a demo coaster.
I would like 10 build areas(preferabley bigger then the size of the current ones),
that have a exit and enter area (where there is room for up to 20 people in a line fashion).
You should be able to get to them from the middle area.

The basic concept of the terrain is in the map here. But its only made for 7 players. You have alot of freedom of how you want it to look. But the main things I need I put here.
You can change the map size if needed. If you would prefer to start from a blank map that's fine too, But I would prefer you change it on the map I attached.

I am remaking the game in vjass, so nothing in the game currently functions. or hardly anything.

Attachments

• Roller Coaster vJass V1.18.w3x
    868.9 KB · Views: 269

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
I'm on my iPod right now so I can't do anything. But I will add you to the queue. Expect a few days wait though because along with the other requests, I have my map and school. So you might have 3-6 day wait.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Nherwyziant I believe I will have to take some time for your challenge :). I will add what you requested but expect your map to take a while. (damn you're picky :p)

1Toad1995

Reaction score
I would like a map of Minas Tirith.
minastirith.gif
Don't add/block off areas with scribbles. The city should take the top half of the map. The rest should be a field. Map size should be 128x128.

~Toad.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
@Hex.16
My pleasure :)

@1toad1995
Is each level of the city higher than the next?

Leazy

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
Hello Avaleirra :)

I like the terrain I've seen so far from you, so if it's alright I would like to request a terrained map from you. It's for my minigame ''The Murderer'' (will probably find a better name as I get more futher into the production). It's a 64x64 (36x36 playable) map in which a random players becomes the murderer and should then try to kill all other players without them revealing that he is the murderer. I would like the terrain for this map to be in village fall and look as ''scary'' as possible. The terrain should mainly be a village, but it would be cool if you could add a cellar or something (if you do, make it have two ways in/out so you can escape from the murderer).

I hope you want to do this, thanks in advance! :)

Carnerox

The one and only.
Reaction score
Hello Avaleirra :)

I like the terrain I've seen so far from you, so if it's alright I would like to request a terrained map from you. It's for my minigame ''The Murderer'' (will probably find a better name as I get more futher into the production). It's a 64x64 (36x36 playable) map in which a random players becomes the murderer and should then try to kill all other players without them revealing that he is the murderer. I would like the terrain for this map to be in village fall and look as ''scary'' as possible. The terrain should mainly be a village, but it would be cool if you could add a cellar or something (if you do, make it have two ways in/out so you can escape from the murderer).

I hope you want to do this, thanks in advance! :)

36x36 is pretty small for a map, unless it's like the game The Predator.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
@Leazy
Sure, I'll add you to the queue.

EDIT:
@Undead.Cow
I'm done yours now but beside the garden there is an empty space. I wasn't quite sure what you wanted here so I apologize for the incompleteness but most of it is done :)

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
@Avaleirra

just an add to my request... an example of spawn of neutral in forest and maze to people run <aos> is dota, if need i print something to you get more detail :rolleyes:

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.