Avaleirra's Terrain Request Thread

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
@Laiev
Don't worry Laiev. I play dota everyday :p. Just started on your btw.

EDIT: and btw I hope you don't kind if I make the "holy" side snowy :).

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
Ok, I'll believe in you :rolleyes:

EDIT: np to me... (delay xD)

if possible would like to demand an extra, I will send you a personal message about it

Dinowc

don't expect anything, prepare for everything
Reaction score
if you're still in the mood for terraining, I would like a request :rolleyes:

Make a 160x160 (or bigger) map designed for a 3-laned AoS. Tileset should be Outland. It's for some futuristic war on Mars and I would like the terrain to be designed in that way. Make enough room for 2 bases on each corner of the map. You don't have to add units or doodads (since there are no trees on Mars xd), just some rocks would be enough.

Instead of talking too much, basically this is how should it look (no need for exact same paths):

terraine.png

you can make the cliffs either by raise tool or plateau (whichever looks better)

thx

jig7c

Stop reading me...-statement
Reaction score
@aval..

i can't upload my map to this site, because it 301kb bigger than was the maximum allowed is. ima see if i can upload it to the web and then u can have it... link to dowload

whatever you want to do on the left side, go ahead, try not to use imports only because that will increase the map size!

there is some empty space on the right side too, feel free to edit that..

when i say "left side" and "right side", its the free land above the cliffs.. try not to mess whats inside of the cliffs, the gameplay portion of the terrain...

Tom_Kazansky

--- wraith it ! ---
Reaction score
I have one request :).

I'm currently working in a map, it's a maze type, well, it's similar to the Blizzard's WarChasers.

here is the concept:
mazebase.jpg

Tileset: Sunken Ruins
Size: 160x160
Initial Cliff Level: 4

Please make the top boss Area had water and the bottom one a graveyard (if you can :) )
And don't mind about the circles

if you want any information, please tell me.

thank you in advance :thup:

p.s: I'm not in a hurry so take your time. If you can make it beautiful, 2 weeks or a month is not a problem :D

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
Yes. Can you make THIS into the biggest playable terrain you can? Please... eh? For me? So I don't needa?

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
@Tom_Kazansky
do you have any specific preference for the other rooms? And in assuming they're not linked.

@Varine
Yes Varine. I'll do that :)

Varine

Reaction score
I LOVE YOU. I'd give you a hug but Canada is too far away. So you get rep instead. And no need to worry about the mountains in the unlikely event you were going to, I just don't want to make the base of it.

Varine

Reaction score
I have to make models for it anyway.

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
Wow, my time is unknown, but it's just exactly what I wan't. And also, I wan't an camp site near the edge of the island (Don't be so close, since there is a waterfalls) where there are waterfalls. Don't make it like just placing the 3 tents and a waterfall model, make the waterfall epic, not just placing the waterfall model, the tents, it needs trees behind it, and the tents size, increase it, don't be a warcraft building, which is so small, which like turn units into giants. Campfire, don't forget, and they should have a look out tower, not the guard tower, use the woods. Look Out Tower must be made in doodads, tent, maybe not.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Kk got it Nherwyziant. I'm probably gonna do the other requests first since yours will take the most time...sorry :(.

Tom_Kazansky

--- wraith it ! ---
Reaction score
>do you have any specific preference for the other rooms? And in assuming they're not linked.

yeah, they are not lined, I will use WayGates to link them :D
and erm... the center area, it's a combat area so if you can, make it looks splendid or epic please :eek:

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
@Laiev
As you requested. I have sent you a private link with your terrain. Enjoy!

EDIT:
@midou21093
I'm done yours as well now.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.