Avaleirra's Terrain Request Thread

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
Closed.

Hi everyone, I'm in the mood to make some terrain and practice my skills so if anyone has a request please feel free to post and I shall see what I can do :).

Please be as detailed as possible for the best result :D.

Avaleirra

Please do not ask about map progress. I will purposefully take more time if you do.

Terrain Templates
View attachment Spell Testing Terrain.w3x

Maps in Progress:

In Progress

Estimated Amount of Time = EAT

Nherwyziant - EAT Unknown (I want to take time for this one :p)
1toad1995 - EAT 6-12 days (your's is huge)
Dinowc - EAT 5-11 days
Tom_Kazansky - EAT 6-15 days
Varine - EAT 8-20 days
Lifee - EAT 5-15 days
AKDevil - EAT 8-23
lordtim - EAT 12-30
Kahiera - EAT 15-40
Magikus - EAT 20-45

Need more Info or Map

Complete!
Undead.Cow - View attachment Terrain for Undead Cow.w3x
Laiev - Link sent in PM
midou21093 - View attachment Terrain for Midou21093.w3x
Rover2341 - View attachment Terrain for Rover2341.w3x
Jig7c - Terrain for Jig7c
Leazy - View attachment Terrain for Leazy.w3x
Hex.16 - View attachment Terrain for Hex16.w3x
Kex.16(2) - View attachment Terrain for Hex16(2).w3x
MutantRex - View attachment Terrain for MutantRex.w3x
Please note that I will most likely do the ones that take less time first because I have school. Sorry.

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
Give me an old high enchanted island with a hidden legendary castle near the center. Any map size. Let me see your talent and use on terrain. If I will see the terrain nice and acceptable, i'll use it on somewhere. You got this idea from Saiza and Glenphir, rite?

EDIT: And if you will continue this, this thread will die very soon. And as you can see, you are on a project (clash of calimrawr), which the progress and improvements of it, will be delayed.

midou21093

Reaction score
I want a 64x64 map. Map to be divided into two sides will review the two diagonal paths to attack each other in the middle of a forest are two paths between two forests and around my buttocks it is in the forest will have shelter to create many dramatic matches. The two sides of the house will have a lake for healing can be heroes
I want one side is a side of fire and ice.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
@Nherwyziant
1. Any specific tileset?
2. Do you want the castle to be created out of doodads and terrain or as a unit?

@midou21093
around my buttocks it is in the forest will have shelter to create many dramatic matches. The two sides of the house will have a lake for healing can be heroes
I want one side is a side of fire and ice.

I do not understand this part. Please be more specific :).

HeX.16

Isn't Trollin You Right Now
Reaction score
Can you make me a type of footmen frenzy map but with a more jungle feel. A footmen map is 4 teams 3 in each team in the 4 corners of the map. If you can do this is will be very greatful

Nherwyziant

Be better than you were yesterday :D
Reaction score
@Nherwyziant
1. Any specific tileset?
2. Do you want the castle to be created out of doodads and terrain or as a unit?

1. Sunkin Ruins
2. Doodads n' Terrains

gudlak;)

jig7c

Stop reading me...-statement
Reaction score
I have a map right now, which is already beautifully terrained, I think so atleast, but I have some "free land" sitting on the side? can you make something out of it...

whatever you want... looks boring sitting empty!! maybe you can tie that piece of land with the gameplay somehow...

the map is symetrical as it is... the middle of the map is where the action, fighting will happen, the right side of the map is where heroes get teleported to buy items/gold mines for players to harvest gold, etc.. the left side just sits there all barren and empty..

HydraRancher

Truth begins in lies
Reaction score
Avaleirra

This is not a request, so if you dont want to hear this, skip this post.

I recommend you format this thread much better, like Glenphir's with the current terrains, wether they are in progress, and a list of the test maps.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
@Hydrarancher
I was planning to do that when I got back from school (a.k.a now :p). Thanks for the tip though.

@Hex 16
I'll see what I can do.

@Nherwyziant
Kk I'll get started :).

@jig7c
Can you send me a link so that I can download your map? And also what do you want the left side to function as? Just decoration or will it have sone purpose?

jig7c

Stop reading me...-statement
Reaction score
@Avaleirra

whatever you want, if you play my map once, you'll know what to do..
and if you don't want to play it, and just put decorations on it... thats fine too.. it's based on loradaeron summer grass tileset... i'll upload the map later on, im bz right now!

Carnerox

The one and only.
Reaction score
How big?

And what are the camps for and what do they look like?

The camps are for the enemy, the side camps contain a burrow, 4 towers and 2 barracks (orcs), and the middle is a big orc base. The city should be big enough to walk around in and have units walk around etc..

Edit* and big enough to add stuff in the forest.

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
The camps are for the enemy, the side camps contain a burrow, 4 towers and 2 barracks (orcs), and the middle is a big orc base. The city should be big enough to walk around in and have units walk around etc..

Edit* and big enough to add stuff in the forest.

Will units be able to go into the moat?

@Hex.16
Done.

Laiev

Hey Listen!!
Reaction score
he's a boy xD

Well, i have a request, don't know if you can do it....

an AoS

3 lanes, maze in forest to neutral creeps spawns

no specific tileset, i don't have a theme, something like Saints and Death Knights

water, lakes...

well, except animals, birds, bunny, frogs

Avaleirra

Is back. Probably.
Reaction score
@Laiev
Added to my list :). Do you want the bases to be cities/fortresses or do you want them to be camps in the wilderness?

And for Death Knight would you prefer Black Citadel or Dungeon/Felwood?

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.