Avatar re-scaling trigger not working

MintJulep

Reaction score
I did a search through the topics here, and the consensus seems to be that you can modify the scaling of the Avatar ability just by having a trigger like:

Code:
Events:
- Unit begins casting an ability

Conditions:
- Ability being cast equal to Avatar

Actions:
- Change (triggering unit)'s size to 50%, 50%, 50% of its original size.
- Wait 60.00 seconds.
- Change (triggering unit)'s size to 100%, 100%, 100% of its original size.

However, even though in the other topics this is supposedly confirmed to work, in my game the unit just decreases in size first, and then rapidly increases to the regular Avatar size (with no end difference in scaling). Changing the Events to other things like "finishes casting an ability" or "begins the effect of an ability" hasn't helped, and adding a wait before the size-change action, to make it activate after Avatar is finished, looks very weird (the unit rapidly changes in size without an animation). How can we make it just so that Avatar doesn't make the unit so big?

Slapshot136

Divide et impera
Reaction score
ive had success with using bloodlust right b4 the unit casts avatar, with the bloodlust reducing the unit's size.. i dunno why but nothing else seems to work

MintJulep

Reaction score
I tried Slapshot's idea, it does actually reduce the size of the hero during Avatar, but there's a weird glitch where when Avatar ends, the hero is no longer bloodlusted but is permanently small! :(

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.