RPG Azeria

Ruku-Chan

Reaction score
Okay I'm looking for some project members.

Members needed :

Terrainer

Someone to do custom models

Someone to set up the quests

I will be doing most of the triggering

Plot :

You have been brought to the world of Azeria to save all those who dwell from the chaotic ways of Thorous.
His darkness has once again rained down upon us so I ,Arya of the Moon Clan, Have brought you here to defended our world.
Though I have placed you here you will still need to find the five Crescent Stones before fighting Thorous.
The five Crescent Stones will each help you gain a new powers and allow you to defeat Thorous and return our world to peace.
The five Crescent Stones each posse a power of the five elements the first element is guarded by Izena.
He controls the element of fire, defeat him and gain the Crescent Fire stone.
The next is Hydra The water Serpent ,she controls the Crescent Water Stone.
Then Eden whom controls the Earth stone and Icezed, The Ice demon and Zarac
,He is the deadliest of the 5 Crescent Stone holder for he controls the element of Air.
Now go forth and retrieve the five Crescent Moon Stone and send Thorous to his grave.

Weapons: Swords and Bows

Swords :

Sword of Aneira

And the idea came from me and my storyline person who is my closest friend always making up our own RPG Storylines and stuff so we decided we wanted to make one of them real and this is it.

DKigorDK

Reaction score
you need alittle more info about you maps and idea's, else it is hard to say if people can help you ;)

exm.

1:are you useing GUI to do the trigger work?
2:are the hero's/creeps going to be using guns or bow?
3:where did you get the idea from that you wanted to make this rpg?
4:and ofc what are you planning to do, for making you rpg uniqe?

Ruku-Chan

Reaction score
Ok I have a story line person

and I am using gui I cant get the jass editor to work on my comp always says it is corrupted

and where can I find weu I need it but not for this map

Psiblade94122

In need of sleep
Reaction score
http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=117139

please resort to this before posting a help wanted thread.

someone to do custom modles is a no no for multiplayer maps because of how much space they take

and if its a single player rpg this shuld be filed under campaings

also linamus stop being an asshole on this thread, the guys only been here for a month give him some slack, he still needs to find his way around especaly if hes posting in this kinda style

wraithseeker

Tired.
Reaction score
Don't use WEU, it is a discontinued project and has many bugs, if the bugs come, you will be very sad for your whole wc3 life. Use JNGP, it is mostly used by vJassers but there is some useful things that even non Jassers can benefit from.

Ruku-Chan

Reaction score
Yeah, I am doing to projects at once and yes I have the time to do it ,cause I have nothing else to do.

As for custom models i only need a few just for the hero's and maybe a boss or two but that's it.

This is a multi-player RPG

It will have saving and loading, creep revival, scored board, and maybe 3rd person

I have all those triggers in a map im going to use it just needs terrain added w

so if any one wants to help let me know and stop fighting about it or what ever you wanna call it lol cause i would like to get started on this at some point

Ruku-Chan

Reaction score
Great ,no one is going help.

Alright fine I'm find help somewhere else

I guess ppl where right about ppl on this site.

Zwiebelchen

You can change this now in User CP.
Reaction score
No offense, but are you kidding? Making two maps at the same time? It's hard enough to even complete ONE - at least if the map isn't supposed to be random crap. Its not like its possible to create a high quality rpg within a month.

Ruku-Chan

Reaction score
Well the other map I've given up on for the most part, All I've been doing to it is fixing glitches but I can't get ride of some of them for some reason pathing blockers wont block the pathes >.<

This one I just need a Terrainer for right now....so can we stop talking about me doing two maps cause I'd rather be talking about someone doing the terrain.

95blojoe

Reaction score
Okay I'm looking for some project members.

Members needed :

Terrainer

Someone to do custom models

Someone to set up the quests

I will be doing most of the triggering

Plot :

You have been brought to the world of Azeria to save all those who dwell from the chaotic ways of Thorous.
His darkness has once again rained down upon us so I ,Arya of the Moon Clan, Have brought you here to defended our world.
Though I have placed you here you will still need to find the five Crescent Stones before fighting Thorous.
The five Crescent Stones will each help you gain a new powers and allow you to defeat Thorous and return our world to peace.
The five Crescent Stones each posse a power of the five elements the first element is guarded by Izena.
He controls the element of fire, defeat him and gain the Crescent Fire stone.
The next is Hydra The water Serpent ,she controls the Crescent Water Stone.
Then Eden whom controls the Earth stone and Icezed, The Ice demon and Zarac
,He is the deadliest of the 5 Crescent Stone holder for he controls the element of Air.
Now go forth and retrieve the five Crescent Moon Stone and send Thorous to his grave.

Weapons: Swords and Bows

Swords :

Sword of Aneira

And the idea came from me and my storyline person who is my closest friend always making up our own RPG Storylines and stuff so we decided we wanted to make one of them real and this is it.

I am good at making quest! xD

duderock101

Check out my 2 Player Co-op RPG!
Reaction score
i can terrain for you, but looking at the times you come onlien it looks like your in the US

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
i can terrain for you, but looking at the times you come onlien it looks like your in the US

And his location being in Michigan didn't give it away?

someone to do custom modles is a no no for multiplayer maps because of how much space they take

Like everything in my map is custom, either made by me or WindexIsBack.

So... yeah dude I can't really read a lot of you posted. You know punctuation is really useful.

duderock101

Check out my 2 Player Co-op RPG!
Reaction score
And his location being in Michigan didn't give it away?

How the heck am i supposed to know where michigan is? i havn't even heard of it, sounds like a pill rather than a town/city

Tythoid

Reaction score
If you need a loading code system to use ive got a good system I made to help people starting rpgs. Ive just finished v3 tell me if your interested:thup:

Ruku-Chan

Reaction score
lol yes i am in the us and i need someone for terrain so if you want to do it then says i stile need someone for modles

Varine

And as the moon rises, we shall prepare for war
Reaction score
How the heck am i supposed to know where michigan is? i havn't even heard of it, sounds like a pill rather than a town/city

It's a effen state.

ol yes i am in the us and i need someone for terrain so if you want to do it then says i stile need someone for modles

So... are you in like year one of English? Seriously, I don't mean to be a dick, but I really cannot understand the majority of your posts.

wraithseeker

Tired.
Reaction score
Converting...... In progress

Converter said:
Oh yes! I am in the US and I need somebody to terrain my map for me that is if you want to do it and I still need somebody to model for me.

Although I have to say Quality Over Quantity ok? Don't make multiple maps at once.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.