B.Net doesn't want me in Europe?

Jo.O

Bored...
Reaction score
Ok, I'm having trouble connecting to Battle.net europe. The problem is in both Diablo and Warcraft.

The error msg says:
UNABLE TO CONNECT TO BATTLE.NET
If using a modem, you may need to contact your internet provider etc.
For more info visit www.battle.net/support/errormessages

I have no problem connecting to East, West and Asia.
And no, I don't use any third party programs, and have done nothing to get banned.., and a firewall isn't the problem either.

And ideas on how to fix this?

Master

Thou shall be helped by...The Black Adder!
Reaction score
Did you try forwarding ports?
It might fix it. The fact that only Europe makes this, limits thoughts :rolleyes:

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Maybe you're too far away, and the ping is too high to let you connect.

monoVertex

I'm back!
Reaction score
Well... he's in Sweden... Sweden is in Europe... if he can connect to the gateways that are so far from him, isn't a bit weird that he can't connect to the nearest one? o_0

Jo.O

Bored...
Reaction score
Well, it just got wierder, I can connect from my other computer and they are both connected to the same router...

I don't think it's suck a wierd error since I know 2 more people having the same problems... And they have thier own warcraft copies etc.

M

M3rcury

I'm having the same problem but i can't connect to any of the battle.net's i have a legit copy and everything i already reinstalled 3 times still it doesn't work, i hope someone can help.

F

fxfighter

Allow Ports

for diablo Allow ports
port 6112 TCP out and allow established sessions in
port 4000 TCP out (realm games)
port 4000 TCP out and in (hosting open games only)

for warcraft 3 Allow
port 6112 TCP out and allow established sessions in
port 6112 TCP in (hosting custom games)
6113-6119 TCP out and in (hosting custom games if you’ve changed the
port in the Options/Gameplay screen)

if that dosent work allow the games luncher.exe
if it still dosent work you might have a router like me that mess everything up.
i now you sayd that firewall is not the problem but you might cheek if you alowed this ports.

M

M3rcury

I opened 6112 in my router, I opened 6112 in my firewall still it doesn't work and i don't understand why:banghead: I can play in non-blizzard servers perfectly but that's why i bought the game so i can play in blizzard servers. I am starting to think why i bought this stupid game:nuts: if i even can't play it:banghead: :banghead:

Master

Thou shall be helped by...The Black Adder!
Reaction score
Next time start a new thread.

Is your Wc3 a legal version, or a copy - bootleg version?

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Next time start a new thread.

Thats not for you to tell him, you're not an admin or a mod.

But, everybody, please do this:

Go to Start --> Run. Then, type "cmd". Once in command, type "ipconfig".

Make a note of the "IP Address" number, you will need this. Now, open your router control panel ( Most are http://192.168.1.1 ), and find the "Port Forwarding" page. Once you've found that, enter:

6112 - 6119 TCP
4000 - 4000 TCP

Both forwarded to your IP Address. Click save, or whatever you click to save things, and then you should be able to host on WC3.

If you're not on a static IP, you will have to do this often. There are guides on setting up static IP's around here.

If you can't figure it out, we told you many times, you should just face that you can't host. ;)

hobo218

Meh
Reaction score
Sorry to burst your bubble DDR, but both the questions that are in here have to do with not being able to connect to a certain BNet Server (East, West, etc.), not hosting. :eek:

This sometimes happens to me where I can't connect to one of the gateways and I just wait it out while playing on another gateway.
Though Mercury are you talking about you can't play in any of the Gateways?

And Master, he actually did a good thing by not posting a new thread. It'd be one thing if the original thread was a year old, but since this wasn't, he was able to keep it organized into one thread on the same topic.

D

Dominar

Same problem here

This is really strange..

Ive been playing wc3 for YEARS without any problems..
Retail version ofcourse.

And suddenly 3 days ago.. I was about to log in on b.net (europe) as normal and I got the same message instant.. like im not even connected to the internet. I also live in Sweden.. and our isp TELIA provides the b.net server for us and I also using Telias as isp.. so its really messed up...

I can also connect to other gateways without a problem.. but not europa and one of the US gateways.. What differs these gateways?
the default port 6112 is only for hosting so it shouldnt be that we need to opend this ports to log on b.net.. but to host.. thou I have opend them anyway ofcourse..

Since the day I could log on b.net eu. I havent changed anything on my router/settings or anything.. I just cant log on anymore..

It seems something has been changed at telia or something like that..
This really sux..
And we do need a solution for this.

M

M3rcury

I don't have any hosting problem i can host in non-blizzard servers perfectly but yeah my problem is i can't get to any of the 4 blizzard servers, it won't even start connecting, the error comes instantly, if only the game would try to connect then there wouldn't be any problem! I guess... before the legit copy i had non-legit one and when i tried(for fun) to connect to one of the 4 blizzard servers(It was connecting) then the server said Cd key is invalid - Then i got bored of playing in non-blizzard that's why i bought this game...

I really hope someone can help!

D

Dominar

Could it be that one of my friends tried his old wc3 with probably 1 key from the net roc, and only the ft with real cd key, he couldnt find his roc orginal kkey and thought it only needed ft key and used one roc from the net.

Then it said invalid cd key and from that try we got that msg cannot connect bla bla connect first bla bla. Or has this nothing to do with it?

I would get angry on him for blocking my gateway cause he was pluggged into my router when he tried that.

Or should I just mail blizzard to ask whats going on there..
Cause im getting tired of this.. gone a week now without me being able to log on..

M

M3rcury

No you don't need real key for RoC my friend doesn't and has real key for frozen throne only and he can play in the blizzard servers perfectly. But yeah send a message to blizzard then post the answer here so everyone can fix their same problem.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Staff online

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.