B.Net doesn't want me in Europe?

D

Dominar

Yeah, worked perfectly 4~ days later :eek:

Thanks anyways ppl.

hmm strange I cant yet log in.. gone 3 weeks now..
And my friend that tried to log in onn my network had 1 legit ft cd key and one non legit roc cd key and when he tried to log in it said invalid cd key first time.. then he retried some times and then we couldnt log in any one of us.. SO I guess he just triggered one of the banable things, "keep trying to log in with an invalid cd key". I got an answer from Blizzard and they said it was temp restricted by any of the following things:
Rapidly connecting and disconnecting to Battle.net
>- Creating or joining numerous games within a short time period
>- By the use of add-on programs"
>- Chat channel abuse
>- Failed login attempts
>- Repeated attempts to use an invalid CD-Key
>- Repeated use of an invalid or incorrect password may lock an account
>login for your protection
>- Changing CD-Keys
>- Use of "no-CD" programs and any other hacks

So I think its really strange that one of u posts above said u could play on b.net with an invalid cd key for roc and one valid only for ft?!?

I just have to wait 2 month they said... mm nice.. Im gonna mail them again and see if they can lift the ban as my friend made a misstake by banning me weithout his knowlede of using an invalid roc cd key..

M

M3rcury

Let me rephrase my talk about roc and tft. My friend has a RoC with a invalid key and TFT with valid key. He only bought TFT because with TFT you can play both games. He plays TFT only and that's what's valid and that's why he can play in battle.net because battle.net checks only one game

And Thanks Dominar looks like i found my problem as well. When i first time installed valid warcraft then my computer was screwing up and the game told me i have a invalid key at the first times after uninstall the game couldn't find battle.net anymore looks like i got banned.

Is there a way to to get the ban off? And how can blizzard find us if our internet gets banned not user?

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
What error message are you getting when you are trying to connect? If you are banned you will get a message saying something like that. You will not get cannot connect to server if you are banned.

M

M3rcury

This error: Unable to connect to battle.net
You are trying to connect to an invalid battle.net
If using a modem...

D

Dominar

That does not mean you are banned. That means that the game cannot detect your connection to the internet which usually means that one of the ports that your game needs is blocked.

Please see

http://world-editor-tutorials.thehelper.net/firewall.php

or

http://www.thehelper.net/forums/showthread.php?t=30757

This is not correct, I got an mail from Blizzard that confirmed that we are banned with a restriction if we try one of the folloing I wrote above. Invalid key and if u retry some more time then ur restricted getting the u cannot connect bla bla. Thos doesnt mean you cant connect cause of a routing problem, IT IS a ban. They confirmed my restriction on those exact gateways EU and one of the US gateways, the other 2 I could connect to fine.

Please NOTE the port problem ppl have is not when connecting to B.net as it doesnt need any port check, BUT to host a game you DO need to open the ports as ur link shows how to do so.

My problem and many others when u can connect to 1 or other gateways but not the one u use to like in my situation it is a restriction from blizzards side.
There is first a restriction on 1-2 month before the ban lifts.
This is banned by IP and cd key and account.

I hope they will answer my last mail and lift my ban as I have done nothing wrong but let my friend to try a cd key 4 times in a raw that banned me.
Or I just have to wait for 2 month before it lifts.

The Helper

Necromancy Power over 9000
Staff member
Reaction score
That message can apparently mean a whole bunch of different things. What the game is really telling you is that it cannot find your connection to Battle.net. Not why you can't connect. If you have the right ports opened as per the FAQ and are not banned and Battle.net is not down you should be able to connect.

In the worst case uninstalling and reinstalling should fix any possibility of the registry being wrong and should work.

DDRtists

ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ ɹǝdns
Reaction score
Sorry to burst your bubble DDR, but both the questions that are in here have to do with not being able to connect to a certain BNet Server (East, West, etc.), not hosting. :eek:

I can't connect to BNET if I don't have my ports forwarded, thats why I said that.

I have two routers, if it matters.

M

M3rcury

I have right ports opened, i can join inside non-blizzard servers and create my own games perfectly and people can join. But my game can't find original blizzard servers, and i don't think i am banned because i just bought the game.

I also have uninstalled, reinstalled the game like 10 times already!!!

Chocobo

White-Flower
Reaction score
I have right ports opened, i can join inside non-blizzard servers and create my own games perfectly and people can join. But my game can't find original blizzard servers, and i don't think i am banned because i just bought the game.

I also have uninstalled, reinstalled the game like 10 times already!!!

If you can connect in an another server, then you have been IP Banned from Europe.

M

M3rcury

Then not only europe has ip banned me, i can't join into any of blizzard battle.net servers. I can only join Non-blizzard servers(like eurobattlenet), Why the heck i bought this game if i can't join any of blizzard servers?

M

M3rcury

umm no i don't know where is blizzard forum, i can't find it on it's homepage. But i sent a message to blizzard support and they answered back with some help but nothing helped so i sended a message back and they haven't answered me yet.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.