Weird Baby-faced boy Alfie Patten is father at 13

Samael88

Evil always finds a way
Reaction score
this is just sad...:banghead:.. almost as sad as all those people here who think hes really 'mature' oh come on you have to be a complete mental re**** not to see through that media bull****, it's laughable they even make the guy sound completly out of it.. but noo hes mature who cares if he was stupid enough to have sex with her :p :cool::D:rolleyes:

/flame

I am not sure about what you mean by what you wrote, so I will respond accordingly to what I think you mean:)

I think that the maturity of this young boy is really something. I think that it has more to do with the way one was raised and what thing one as expirienced in life. I know one 16year old which behaves more like a 20year old and a 20year old which behaves more like a 16year old. Thus I think it depends.

And to add, that I was once on the verge of being a father myself, at the age of 17, no job, still in school. I started thinking of solutions and stuff as soon as I heard the news. My entire life kind of crashed there for a while, and I say thank good for abortion in my case tho:D
But I would have acted just the same in the age of 13 as I did at 17, and that I know for certain.

But I am still a bit confuced as how that kid - with his baby looks - could even have one fully functional sperm:eek: I just confuses the heck out of me:nuts: I think I will wait for the DNA-tests before I say that he really is the father:p

Reaction score
this is just sad...:banghead:.. almost as sad as all those people here who think hes really 'mature' oh come on you have to be a complete mental re**** not to see through that media bull****, it's laughable they even make the guy sound completly out of it.. but noo hes mature who cares if he was stupid enough to have sex with her :p :cool::D:rolleyes:

/flame

Sorry to say it but this post is dead on. The kid isn't "mature" purely because he says the right things to the newspapers.

We're all stupid and immature if you think about it one way or another. Many of us would probably want to avoid the baby but still have sex. In that case everyone who uses contraceptives is mentally retarded, stupid and immature.

No idea how you've reached that conclusion. People who use contraceptives because they are aware of the consequences of unintended pregnancy are demonstrating a higher level of intelligence and judgment than this kid.

how Alfie copes with being a father

Drugs, probably.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.