Banshee :)

Senseless

Reaction score
I made a abillity witch summons 2 Banshees (the green one from charmskill of the banshee) And i give them a Atkrange from 500 Atkspeed from 2 Seconds and 20 Damage.. But know when i am summoning them.. They are following me. And arent atacking.. (i aktivatet Atack ground air and this.. How can i change them to atack? (i made in the Spell self much changes.. they have no Lifedrain and thinks like this? Is that the Problem?? do they need a minimum of 0.01? or somethink like that? I hope u can help me. and why are they Following me Both Behind me and at one Spot (u see 2 spawning and than it looks like one banshee) ?

I want to give the Banshee hero Caster hand atachments.. i use not the black/darkblue Banshee, i use the Frost Banshee / Sylvanas banshee, And i made hand right and hand left as atachments, but its not working? Is there Somethink Other like at normal Models or can't the Banshee use CasterHandAtachments.. :)?

Nexor

Reaction score
1. Check at unit editor --> Combat - Attacks Enabled - Attack 1 / Both

2. as far as I know only Heroes got hand attachments, try weapon attachment, or make your unit to a hero?

Senseless

Reaction score
1: ?? The atack is on.. check both? I need to aktivate both atacks??

2: Hm she is a hero^^ or what do u mean?

Drunken_God

Hopes to get back into Mapmaking with SC2 :)
Reaction score
1 on what did you base the summon ability?

2. most of the blizzard units do have attachement points

Senseless

Reaction score
1. on the .. ulti of spiderlord .. aehm.. locus swarm or .. bah bad english.. i now found the problem^^ i need to mind aktivate 0.01 at the hp steal and this^^

2. And do someone know wich is the of the Banshee?^^

I_RULE_YOU

Reaction score
I have no idea what those two questions meant.

You dont need attack speed to be super fast, if thats what the 0.01was for. I kind of did the same thing your doing, a ranged locust thing. Works great. Quick question: did you base the unit off a melee or ranged unit. If melee, you might have messed up some of the combat selections.

Do the units have Locust ability (stupid question, still worth asking)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.

The Helper Discord

Members online

No members online now.

Affiliates

Hive Workshop NUON Dome World Editor Tutorials

Network Sponsors

Apex Steel Pipe - Buys and sells Steel Pipe.